LIFE IN THE FASTLANE

Today was just another normal day at the trap. Pops was out making runs, I was chilling, serving customers, and the crackhead couple were in their room, getting high.

        Now not under any circumstances, were we allowed to to open the front door during business hours. Pops had a key, he left us with everything we needed, so we had no reason to leave, until someone came to replace us for the night.

        Well, my shift was almost over, so while we were slow, I left them to serve the last of the custos, while I took a shower, so I could go hang out when my shift was over.

        While I was in the bathroom, two men dressed in all black, busted up in the bathroom while I was getting dressed, and threw me down on the floor. I already knew they were stick up boys. Instead of them getting their own spot, and selling drugs themselves, they go around robbing drug dealers and trap houses. I was scared shitless.

        They walked me out of the bathroom. As I walked by I glanced in the livingroom and saw these two crackheads sitting on the couch. I was thinking, how the hell did they get inside the spot, when it was deadbolted.

        A hot feeling came over me, when I saw them with a gun, I instantly started praying to God to get me out of this situation alive. I didn't put up a fight at all, even when I saw him with a roll of duct tape, and a brown extention cord. 

        The other guy was in the front, smashing up furniture, TVs, and anything else that got in his way. He was looking for our stash. While we heard him doing that, the other guy was in the room with me. He tied my ankles together with the tape, then my wrist, I guess he didn't think that was enough, because he tied the cord around my torso, he tied the other end in a knot, and connected it to an old radiator. At least he tied me in a sitting position. 

        His accomplice came into the room and shouted, " I got it my nigga, let's bounce!" So that's what they did, and they left me there tied up like, Django Unchained.

        Not too long after, maybe thirty minutes, I heard Pops yelling in the front room. He came back with his right hand man, B. When he came in the room and saw how they left me, he started going off, while untying me. He asked what the hell happened. I would never lie to Pops, so I told him the truth. Then for the first time since the robbery, I heard the crackhead couple speak. I'm like did I just hear this crackhead bitch say that I let them in? Pops asked on simple question, " If she let them in, why was she half naked, tied up to the radiator, and you muthafuckas is untied, sitting on the couch getting blazed?"

        Well I guess I didn't have to plead my case, because Pops was his own detective. When he didn't get an answer, Pops looked at his homeboy, B, next thing I know they starte dbeating on the two crackheads. I was still a little niave as to what they discovered, I was just hoping that I wasn't next. When they were bloodied and bruised, Pops told me to grab my shit, he was taking me somewhere else. While I was packing, he called downstairs to the bar, and told some people to come upstairs and lock down the fort. Ten minutes later, about five niggas came upstairs with the crackheads, and me, Pops, and B, left.

        They only drove about five minutes down the road to Livernois and Dragoon. We stopped at the very first house right off the service drive. We were right behind a KFC and a Coney Island.

        I asked Pops what just happened. He said he knew off rip that those crackheads set up the robbery because when him and B walked in, they were lighting crack pipes. They were so high, that they forgot to come and untie me. They didn't realized that Pops would figure it out, so they tried to blame it on me. They thought since Pops had known them longer, they he would automatically believe them, but I wasn't the one that was smoking crack. He also said, "if they didn't set it up, how come they didn't get right on the phone and call me right after it happened?"

        They were so anxious to smoke, they didn't think their plan all the way through. LOL silly rabbits. Crack is whack, and cocaine is a hellava drug!

        Pops set me up in another spot they he owned. This trap house had other people working inside because, it was a 24 hour spot. We never closed. There were two mexican sisters, one young black girl like me, and a young guy, all working in this spot. It was his highest paid spot! So you know what they say, more money, more problems.

STAY TUNED...

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, I'M BASICALLY JUST INTRODUCING SOME OF THE CHARACTERS I'VE MET ALONG THE WAY. NEW CHAPTER WILL BE UPLAODED TOMORROW.

VOTE. 

COMMENT.

SHARE.