ON THE RUN~PART #1

HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL READERS! OH HOW I'VE MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH. WELL I'M BACK FOR A MINUTE TO GIVE YOU GUYS SOME MORE CHAPTERS, THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT AND STILL SUPPORTING ME!  THE BOOK WILL BE COMING TO AN END SOON, AND NOW I AM SEARCHING FOR A PUBLISHING COMPANY, SO IT CAN GO EVEN FURTHER THAN WATTPAD. I AM CURRENTLY AT ABOUT 4,000 READERS YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY.....THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SAID NO ONE WOULD BELIEVE ME, THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SAID MY BOOK WAS FAKE, AND THAT THE EVENTS NEVER HAPPENED, AND THANK GOD FOR MY WITNESSES WHO WERE THERE, AND ALSO ARE NOT AFRAID TO STEP UP AND SPEAK THE TRUTH WITH ME! I LOVE YOU GUYS ENJOY THE CHAPTER!

        Once I ran away, I had no idea where I was headed. I had no destination, and I didn't care, as long as I was not getting hurt later on that night. But, I was so wrong.

        Now even though I was only 13 years old, I looked more like I was eighteen.  I was already 5'7, 36DD bra size, I never had a big booty, but I always had wide hips, so naturally and perverted older man would have taken advantage of that.

        Hours passed, and I was still walking around the neighborhood, in the middle of a blizzard, with no coat, because my parents didn't provide me with one that winter, so I was frozen. I guess you could call me a Jamie-cicle.

        As I'm walking, I come across a bridge, I later found out the bridge was on Harper and Dickerson, when this man stopped me.  I immediately paused and gave him my attention.  Mainly because I was bored, lonely, and scared of the dark.

        He told me his name was Terry, and asked for my name and age.  I told him I was thirteen, and I guess that wasn't a factor because he asked me to follow him to his house, so I did. He lived with his aunt and cousins at the time, but they were out of town, so we had the house to ourselves. 

        First he fed my some leftover soul food, that his aunt and made and left in the refridgerator. After I ate, he gave me towels to take a bath.

        When I came out, he gave me some of his clothes to sleep in.  His room was small and cozy, with a cushy sofa bed, and dark blue walls.  I wouldn't have cared if his bed was on the floor, I was just cold and sleepy.

        We we laid in the bed, he instantly tried to take off his clothes that I was wearing.  I was petrified, because I haven't had sex in about three years, even though I knew what was going to happen.

        He climbed right on top of me, as I laid frozen on the sofa bed.  I wanted to just get back dressed, and run out the front door, but my insides were still freezing, and I just wanted to take a nap, I was not ready to be back out in that horrible blizzard.  Plus, it was something that I was used to, so I thought, how bad could it be? So I went along with it, just to hurry him up so I could get some shut eye.

        Of course, at first, I started to resist, but he wasn't having that.  I guess he got tired of fighting me, for the past thirty minutes, so he just rammed his huge penis, into my young, virgin hoe. I screamed out in horror! It was the worst pain ever! 

        I kept trying to get out of the bed, I cried and screamed so many times, until he eventually covered my mouth with his hands and told me to shut up. I actually thought he was going to kill me, so I tried my best to not make any more noises. I just laid there very still, with his hand over my mouth, waiting for him to finish his business. ( I felt like Celie in the color purple, when she was describing to Suge Avery, her and Mister's sex life) I really did feel like he was going to the toilet on me, because I felt like shit.

        Finally, it was over and he let me up to use the bathroom, and of course, I was bleeding.  Terry ended up walking in on me when I was using the resroom, and he saw the blood himself, then he asked me, "Were you a virgin?"  I responded, "what is that?" He asked if I ever had sex before, I told him yes, when I was about 5 years old up until three years ago. I basically explained to him briefly, about my life and why I was even out walking alone in the middle of the night. He told me that didn't count because I was so young, but it sure felt like it counted to me. Then he smile and said, " I just popped your cherry!" He started laughing and grinning as if he won some soft of prize or something.