~1~

I walk into my new school, storybrooke high. I feel like today is going to be different from my other miserable days.

I walk though the big ass sliver doors and to the principles office. i see a lady sitting at the desk. she's listing to music with her feet up on the desk. "hello?" I ask and she doesn't move. "hey old lady!" I yell. nothing. I wave my hand I front of ER face and she looks up. "hey I need my locker number and class's" I says and she hands me some papers and a lock. I walk out and look at on of the papers she gave me. locker 327. I walk upstarts to find my locker.

As I walk I decide to look at my papers. math first. great. all of a sudden I trip on something and fall to the floor. I look up to see a tall guy with black hair standing there. "wait wear your goi...." he says but looks and me and smirks "hey you smokin!" he says and try's to pick me up. I slap his hand. "I don't date super fiscal jerk such as yourself" I say and send him a glare. "what ever nerd!" he says and kicks my books and phone along the floor. Then they walk away.

I look at my phone and see ya just about to slip down the stairs. "my phone!" I yell and some one picks it up. I look up to see a tall guy with icy blue eyes and white hair. in my opinion he was H.O.T! "Hey is this your phone?" he asks and comes over and helps me up. I go to step up but fall again. my ankle. "Oww" I say and he puts his arm around me and picks me up like a bride. "where are we going?" I ask as we walk down the hall. "The infirmary" he says

After the lady told me my ankle was sprained, she when to find something to rap it with. I look up at this guy. "so who are you. I mean if you going to be my knight in shining armour I need to know you name." I ask and he chuckles "Jackson overland frost my lady." he says and get up and bows. I giggle. "I'm elsa winter, good sir." then we both laugh. "hey elsa, I'm suppose to show you around the school this week." Jackson says "cool. elsa and Jackson all week."

"You can just all me jack you know" he says and I turn a little red "okay jack. what about Jackie or overland?" I ask and he gives me a 'no way' look. "I know frost. I will all you frost." I say as he laughs. "fine then I'll call you, els or Elsie or..." he says and I give him a glare. "I'll call you snowflake" he say and I shrug. it's one of the better names I've been called.

After about an hour the lady came back and raped my ankle. then I when to class with jack. "so frost what class ya' got?" I ask and he chuckles. "Art." he says "me too let's go together?" I ask and he nods.

When we walk Into art class everyone looks at us. were like 30mins late but whatever. "and why are you late?" an old man asks from the front of the class. "um... I was showing the new girl around." jack says and points to me so I nod. "Very well. what's you name girl?" he ask and I say elsa. "hello I'm mr.gold (rumple). could you draw something on the bored so we can see you talents?" mr.gold asks and I nod. I pick up a marker and try to draw. "um could I draw jack?" I ask mr.gold and he say yes. I start to map out jacks face and draw him on the bored. I soon finish and everyone claps. "wow good job elsa!" mr.gold says and I smile, then take my seat. after yelling mr.gold are names we start the lesson.