~3~

I start to walk to school and see jack walking informs of me. so I run up and put my hands over his eyes. "Guess who?" I says and he laugh. "Jennifer Lawrence" jack says and I giggle. while I'm off my game giggling jack turns around and picks me over his shoulder. "put me down frost!" I yell and he start to run. he runs all the way to school.

We get to the doors and I see a guy with brown hair and lily, there in a full out make out shech. "hey lily." I say and she jumps back. "um... hey elsa. s-sup?" she asks in a embarrassed voice. "hey I'm hiccup haddock |||" says the brown haired guy. "I'm elsa, lily charming's adopted sister." I shake his hand. "your adopted?" jack asks "um yeah..... I.... dont.... really want... too...." I says and run off.

That was the first time I have talked about my parents and sisters death sense it happened. I fell the tears starting to form in my eyes.

Are about 10 mins jack fines me in a small tree crying. he pulls me down and Hugs me. "you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." He says. I nod no. "You need to know." I says

"Well, when I was 4 my parents and 2 year old sister died they were on a boat and it somehow sank. no one would tell me what happened tho. then I was push from foster home to foster home and no one wanted me. well until snow-white charming, found me in the streets after I ran away from the Forster home. she toke me in and now there my family." I say holding back tears. "Hey don't forget me, I'll always be here for you" jack says then he leans in and kisses me on the cheek. "see you at lunch" he says and walks away. omfg I just got kissed by my crush! *SCREAM!!*

AN. SHORT ONE SORRY!