~10~

Elsa

I wake up to the beams of sun light in my eyes. I turn around remember jacks lay there. but he's not. "jack!" I yell and get up to walk out, then it hits me another one of those visions. the hole world goes black and I fall to my knees. and what I say made me scream.

Jack

I started to walk back into the place me and elsa where staying. ahhh, elsa. i love everything about her. he pail skin, her icy eyes, and her lips! oh her lips! there are no words to describe her lips!

I was knock out of my thoughts by a scream. elsa! I run into the fishing shack and she elsa laying on the ground screaming. I think it's a vision. she is holding we head and has blood springing form her nose. I kneel down next to he and put her had on my lap. "elsa, it's okay. your okay." I say and rub her hair. then she jolts awake. "jack!!" she screams and I mean scream. like horror movie scream. "I'm hear elsa. I'm hear." I say and she hugs me. "what was that vision about?" I ask and she looks up and me and I see she was cry. but not water, blood. "it was you. you were hung up in a tree by your neck jack!" she says and I sigh. "that won't happen" I says and she wipes her eyes. when she looks at her hand she gasps. "when I have a vision my nose bleeds and I cry blood!" she says. "hey I have a friend that could tell you want ever you need to know about it." is tell her an she nods.

Elsa

I pick up my phone and call lily. "hey lily meet me at the old school house." I say and she agrees.

"So how are we going to see?" I ask "hiccup haddock 111" jack says.