~4~

I walk to mine and jacks lunch table. on my way there I get pushed into a locker, by that guy again. "what the hell do you want?" I ask "I want you to leave jack alone, he's my friend and he has been acting weird after he's with you." He says now letting me fall to the ground. "step off him!" the guy says "you know we're fighting over a guy right!" I say and giggle a little. then the guy punches me. "Eugene!" I hear a familiar Voice say. "hey babe!" Eugene says. then I see lily run up and kiss him. then lily see's me. I reach up and touch my head. then I feel blood. "did you do this Eugene?" lily asks "no babe it was jack. yeah jack" he says. I stand up and feel blood in my mouth so I spit it on eugene's shirt. "Wtf!" Eugene says and pushes me again. "eugene!" lily yells.

I walk over to my table and sit down. "What the hell happened here?" jack asks lily. "Eugene beat her up!" lily yells. "I'm fine!" I say. "no you not you have a cut on your lip and you four head." jack says whipping it.

"Lily if Eugene is you boyfriend, why did you kiss hiccup?" I ask and she turns red. "Eugene said that it would make me more popular." she says and looks up at me. I sigh. today was great just great!

AN. SHORT AGIAN. SORRY!