~2~

After a long boring day, the bell finally rings! Thank Jesus, hallelujah! I get up and start to walk out the door, when someone grabs my arm. u turn around to see jack. "hey frost" I say and he smile "hey, um, it want to ask you.... would you like come over and hang out or something?" jacks asks getting a bit red and rubbing the back of his neck. "love too. when?" I ask and he looks up and a grin forms on his lips. "now. if you want" he says and I giggle. "sure. I just have to tell my...... my...... I'll be right back." I says and go to call my foster parents. "hello" David says (charming) "hey David can I go over to a friends?" I ask and then hear snow in the background, "let her go Hun." she says "thanks snow!" I yell "your welcome!" she yells back and I hang up.

"I can go." I say. then a big smile forms on jacks face. "Great!!" he says and we walk out into the parking lot. I look for a car but there are none there. only a red mother cycle. "Is that yours?" I ask pointing to the death trap. "yep, get on" he says getting on it then handing me a helmet. "o-o-okay" I stutter. then I get on.

We start to drive and I hug jack tightly. he is really warm and smells nice. I sound like a moron, *mocking* he smells nice. Sigh. "You scared" jack asks me "no way frost" I say and punch his arm. "prove it!" he say. I start to let go of him and put my arms out. why in hell am I doing this, to impress him? it can be. do I like him? No!

Soon we arrive at jacks house and I realize he lives 3 houses away from mine.

We walk in and I see a beautiful woman standing in the kitchen. "mom I have a friend over." jack says and grabs my hand, we run up stairs.

Jack leads me to his room and we sit on the bed. we talk for a bit then a knock came at the door. "jack!" a small voice says. jack opens the door and a little girl maybe 5 comes in. she looks at me and smiles. "jack you didn't tell me your girlfriend was a princess." she says. "Emma she's not my girlfriend" jack says getting red. "hey I'm Emma! who are you" the little girl comes up to me and asks. "I'm elsa" I says and she giggles. "jack he even has a princess names!" Emma yell whispers to jack. I giggle and look up to see jack starring at me. "what are you staring at frost?" I ask and he snaps back to reality. "oh um" he stutters. "look Emma I may look like a princess but I fight like a knight." I say and I push jack and he stumbles. Emma starts to giggle. "Emma bed time!" a woman yells. "coming mommy!" Emma yells back "see you elsa!" Emma says and gets me a hug. "goodnight emma." I say before she runs off.

"So what was that?" jack asks "what?" . "you fighting me?" Jack asks "I could fight you any day." I say an jack glares at me "oh yeah" he says "yeah" I say and he grabs my wast and puts me over his shoulder. "no!" I yell and he chuckles and puts me down. then I tackle him on the bed. "no so fast" jack says and rolls over on me.

I look into jacks icy eyes and I feel myself leaning close, then he starts to lean into. we are now nose to nose. I feel his cold breath on my face. Then.....

"Jackson! time for your friend to go home!" his mother yells. he gets off of me and hugs me. "goodnight frost" I say "goodnight snowflake." he says and I feel the blush coming to my cheeks.

I start to walk home and look. Back up to jacks window. he's watching me go. I wave and so dose he. I run the rest of the way home. it day was great!!

I plop down in my bed and smile like crazy! "What you smiling about? Jackson frost perhaps?" my foster sister lily asks "shut up lily" I say and get up and slam the door. I lay back down in my bed and drift off to sleep.