~6~

I run after jack. when I finally get to him, I grab his arm. "jack what's wrong?" I asks him and he wipes my arm away. "you! where did you see that man?" jack asks "it was just a picture that popped into my head." I says and he turns and walls away.

Well..... I guess he's mad. I turn around to walk away, but get hit hard in the head.

First jacks p.o.v(yeah)

I feel bad about yelling at elsa so I go back to apologize. When I turn the corner, I see her laying on the floor nocked out. she has a long cut on her head. and there's a big rock laying beside her.

I pick her up and walk out to my motorcycle.

When we get back to my house I lay her on my bed and she start talking in her sleep. "no! no! leave Me take her. take her and run mr.frost!"she screams. then I see 3 big nail marks forming on her arm. But no one is touching her. Soon the blood spines from her arm and into the bed!

Then she jolts awake. "JACK!" she screams. "I'm here I'm here." I say and hug her. "what were you dreaming about?" I ask and she starts to cry. "the night my parents died." she starts "but jack your dad was there and he saved my mother." I hug her tightly. "jack it felt like it was more then really t felt like I was there." she crys into my shirt. "then so one grabbed my arm and I woke up." she says we're worried. "it going to be okay elsa."