I Love You

This chapter is short, read the bottom of this to find out why!!

I'd like to thank @Practically for the cover of this story!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ava POV.

I sat in my bathroom crying my eyes out after Cameron had told me he was moving. Our relationship was just starting out and he decides he wants to go live with Nash, Carter, Shawn, Matthew, and Brent. He had asked me to go but it was my senior year and I couldn't just leave.

"Ava?" Someone asked from outside the bathroom door. It's been a day since Cameron had told me about him moving and every time I'm alone I can't help but think about him not being here.

"Go away," I said in a weak voice. I wasn't in any mood to talk to anyone.

"Ava, it's me Cam." Cameron said. His voice got louder as he approached the door. The doorknob twisted and opened to reveal Cameron wearing shorts and grey shirt that read 'Dope' in black lettering. His hair was messed up and he his eyes were red from crying.

"What do you want?" I asked looking down as I sat on the toilet.

"I want to apologize," He said coming over and picking me up bridal style. He walked me out to my bed and sat down with me on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he held my waist.

"I'm sorry," He said wiping the tears on my cheek with his thumb.

"I know you don't want me to move but I've been planning this for awhile and I really want to do this." He said looking me in my eyes.

"Cameron I'm not mad at you for moving. I know that you really want this, you can't help that I'm a little bit sad. But I don't want you to change or regret what you're doing because of me." I said caressing his cheek.

"I don't like to see you sad," He said.

"I'm not sad see," I said pointing to the smile I had attempted to make even though my eyes had tears in them. Cameron chuckled a little knowing that I was trying my best to adapt to this change that was going to happen soon.

"You know I love you?" Cameron stated more than asked.

"Yes, and I love you too!" I smiled pecking his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short but I wanted to make a sort of trailer to see if you guys like the story before I go on!!

I know this isn't great, don't judge.

Leave a comment if I should continue the story and how you like it!!!!

I'd like to thank all of my angels for supporting Just Friends? And that's why I decided to make this sequel!! I hope you like it!! Love you all!!!