11

Faith's POV

I walked in to find my dad, sister, and Taylor all screaming at each other, while my mom stood in the background cooking.

The beaming smile I had on my face instantly turned into a frown.

I walked over to them, and shouted at the top of my lungs, "EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!"

Everyone instantly became quiet.

"Everyone will get their turn to explain. Now, Gianna. Tell your side of the story."

"Well, I had Taylor come over for a few hours, just to watch a few movies with me, but things got heated and, well, they walked in on us." she explained, pouting a little.

"Taylor, is this true?"

Taylor just looked at me and nodded.

"Okay. Okay good, now Dad. What do you have to say to Gianna?" I turned to Dad, who was staring daggers at Taylor.

"I didn't want you dating him, Gi. I just don't trust him." he responded, unfolding his arms which were across his chest.

"But I love him. He hasn't done anything to hurt me. He's trustworthy, loyal, and most of all, a great boyfriend."

Dad looked at Taylor, who looked at him, smiling a little.

"I guess we have a deal. Now, Dad, shake Taylor's hand and give him permission to date Gi."

Dad reluctantly put his hand out and muttered," I give you permission to date my daughter."

Taylor smiled and happily shook his hand.

"Okay. Everything's settled. Now, I'm gonna go get changed and... and throw away my razors."

I heard Mom gasp and drop something on the floor.

"Did I hear those words come out of your mouth?" she asked me.

I turned around to face her. "Yes. Yes you did. I'm giving it up. I have a boyfriend now." I said proudly.

My mom took a deep breath, wiped her eyes, and turned back around.

"OOOHH!! I need details! DETAILS DETAILS DETAILS!" Gianna screamed.

I shook my head and smiled.

"Not tonight. It's late, I'm tired, and I'm full. I'm gonna go to bed and slip into a food coma. Good night Dad."

He waved to me and I went upstairs, threw my hair into a bun, got changed, and slipped into a food coma.

And I slept peacefully that night, not a care in the world.