13

Faith's POV

I slid the covers off of me and put my oversized sweatshirt back on. I needed to get back to my house to get ready for school and feed Snuggles.

I poked Matt's face a couple of times until his eyes opened and he smiled.

"Hey beautiful." he said in a sexy tone.

I smiled at him. "We have to get ready for school Matt." I laughed, throwing a pillow at him.

He laughed and threw it back. "We don't have to!"

"Matt, it's the last day! We'll have the entire summer!"

"Ooh, that sounds like fun." He winked at me seductively. I just laughed, letting my tongue stick out of my mouth slightly.

"You know, that tongue poking out of your mouth is the biggest turn on ever."he said to me, making me blush slightly.

"I gotta go. Walk with me to school today, okay?"

He nodded and I left to get changed and feed Snuggles the rabbit.

I opened the door to see my family I was once apart of, minus my mom.

Gianna looked up from her phone, hopped up, and started making kissing sounds.

"Oh, don't act like you've never done it before with Taylor." I told her, and Dad looked up from his newspaper.

I smirked and ran upstairs as she started to scream,"You little bi-"

I closed the door and started laughing as I put my school clothes on, grabbing my black backpack and walking outside, meeting Matt on the sidewalk.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We walked onto campus, laughing at something I said.

We were having a great time.

Until the bullies appeared in our way.

"Look. It's the little attention whore. And her little boyfriend." Bully One sneered.

Matt pushed me behind him and stuck up for us."I"ll have you know that Faith is a great girl and is lucky to have someone like me in her life, and I'm happy to be her boyfriend. Even if it means me getting called any names. It'll totally be worth it."

"Oh, so your not denying being this skank's boyfriend?"

"No, not at all."

"Prove it." he snickered.

Matt turned around, picked me up so I was level with his face, and crashed his lips to mine.

And of course I kissed back.

Sooner than I wanted, he pulled away and placed me back onto the ground, where everyone who was watching was just staring.

"Woah." Bully Three said,and got elbowed in the arm by Bully Two.

All three of them dragged themselves away, and everyone else cleared the way for us as we walked through the doors to school.

And for once, I felt confident.