10

Faith's POV

"That was delicious Matt." I smiled up at him.

He smiled and nodded his head.

He opened the passenger side door and let me inside.

"Where are we going now?" I asked him, straightening out my dress.

"Oh, I've got another surprise up my sleeve." he smirked, making me blush madly from his sexiness.

Soon we were parked in the parking lot of a park. (A/n: I just had too!! XD!)

I looked at him quizzically.

"What are we doing here?"

He opened my door and helped me out, making me more conscious if how fragile and weak I was from my cuts.

"You'll see." he responded, grabbed my hand, and started running.

Of course, I chased after him, slightly laughing of pleasure and slightly limping from the pain shooting up my legs.

Suddenly, he stopped in a secluded part of the park, let go of my hand, and laid down on the grass, patting the spot next to him.

I laid down next to him, and he pointed at the clear sky above us.

"Look. Isn't it beautiful? How the stars line up so perfectly to make shapes and patterns in the sky?"

I just nodded, still watching the stars twinkle and shimmer in the bright light of the moon.

I looked over at Matt, but he was already looking at me.

I giggled, feeling my tongue poke out of the side of my mouth instinctively.

He scooted a little closer to me.

And a little more.

And some more.

Until our noses were almost touching.

I looked at his lips, then back into his eyes, which were shining like the stars above.

Then, his lips were pressed against mine.

And... I kissed back.

His hand snaked across my waist, my fingers lost in his hair, until he pulled away, panting slightly.

I didn't want the fireworks I felt to end.

He smiled, making me smile.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked, the hope surprisingly evident in the brown orbs of his beautiful eyes.

I smiled bigger. "Only if I could get more of those kisses."

"You got a deal sweetheart." and he pressed his lips to mine again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We climbed back into his car and he drove me home.

"I want you to know I love you. Stay strong for me." he said, after giving me another kiss.

I bit my lip and nodded. My suicide problems were a sensitive subject in my life, but for my new boyfriend, I would do anything.

Even stay in this horrible world.

Just for him.