8

Faith's POV

I got up the next morning to the familiar sounds of Snuggles the rabbit.

I got up happily, and fed her.

Looking out the window, I saw Matthew mowing the lawn again.

Shirtless.

I did what I did every morning, let my knees buckle and wrapped my arms around my stomach, wishing they were his.

I turned to my closet and pulled out a floral circle skirt, a white tank top, and a knitted fox jumper.

I put it on and called the number on the note.

"Hey beautiful." I heard the smexy voice from the other line.

"Hi Matthew. I was wondering if you might want to... uhh... if you would want to-"

"Get a coffee? Sounds great. Oh, and just call me Matt, okay?"

"Yeah." I responded. Then I hung up.

I went downstairs and started eating my cereal until the doorbell rang a few minutes later.

Dad opened the door.

"Hey. You must be Matthew. Come in, come in." he smiled at him, gesturing for him to come inside.

He walked up to me. "Ready to go?"

I just nodded my head, unable to speak to the sexy beast in front of me.

We walked out, and I waved to my family, my dad waving back, my sister mouthing,'Go get him girl', and my mom having her back turned to me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Matt held the door open to the Starbucks. I smiled up at him, blushing slightly, and walked inside, grabbing a booth.

Matt sat in front of me.

"What do you want to drink?" he asked.

"Caramel frap. Easy and simple." I responded.

He nodded and stood back up, walking to the counter to order our drinks.

Soon he came back with a caramel frap and another drink I didn't know the name of.

He handed me my drink, and our fingers brushed together, making me blush slightly.

I took a sip and looked at him, happily drinking a hot coffee.

I inwardly sighed with contentment.

"Hey? Do you wanna go to the mall after this?" he asked, snapping me back into reality.

"Sure. Why not?" I responded.

He smiled, making me smile of course.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"And then, he took me to the mall, buying me new clothes. It was amazing." I sighed to my dad happily.

"Wow. Sounds like you had a great time honey bunch. Now, get a good night's rest. I love you."

"I love you too Dad."

He kissed my forehead and left me alone, wishing that the sexy beast Matthew Espinosa was here with me.