six: do i look stupid to you?

"Alright, check this out," Sam gains Dean's attention, the older brother's eyes focusing on the tablet in his younger sibling's hands. "This is the surveillance footage of the last victim before she was kidnapped and killed."

In the midst of looking for a way to find Joy – and now save Jack as well – the boys have been doing what they always do: working cases. This one in particular being witches are being murdered ruthlessly all over the country. And someone is looking for Rowena.

"She turned down an alley, and that's when she got grabbed..."

"Wait, stop. Stop, stop," Dean furrows his eyebrows.

"Stop?"

"There." Dean points at the screen, disbelief in his eyes as he tells Sam, "Blow that up."

Sam does, and the sight has his heart falling into his stomach. "Is that? No."

"Ketch," Dean growls. "How is that possible?"

"It's not possible. That— That can't be Ketch."

"Joy shot him. Clean through the head," Dean reminds both his brother and himself.

"Exactly," Sam exclaims. "So that can't be Ketch."

"What? Are you kidding me? You think I forget the face of the guy who tried to kill me? And who hurt our little sister?" Dean shakes his head. "That's him. And he's thirty feet away from the girl who got tortured and murdered. I say case solved."

"Say it is Ketch," Sam compromises, "which I still don't understand, why is he here?"

"I don't know, man, would you like to ask him?'

Sam gives Dean a tired look. His dry humor can be irritating. "We have to find him."

And they do.

+++

"One more time," Dean paces the floor around Arthur Ketch – who is currently tied to a chair. "How are you not dead?"

The familiar face sitting before the brothers is becoming frustrated. "One more time," Ketch mocks. "Why should I be?"

"Because we killed you!" Sam snaps.

"Apparently not!"

That's it for Dean. He clocks the man in the jaw, nearly sending him falling out of the chair they have him tied to.

Dean bends down in front of Ketch, restraining himself from strangling him right there. They need answers. Dean can strangle him later. "Don't mess with us, okay? You already killed Mick. You killed Eileen. You tried to kill us. You messed our sister right up. We're already pissed off. So I wouldn't do that." He glances down at Ketch's hand, chuckling to himself. "Oh, look at that. You got rid of your tattoo. Was it a stick-on? It was a stick-on, wasn't it? Yeah."

"What?" Ketch breathes. "Tattoo? I would never get— Oh," he drops his head. "I think I know what's going on here."

"Really?" Sam asks, incredulous as ever as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"You have me confused with my brother," Ketch replies, like it's just that simple.

Dean isn't buying it. "Your brother?"

"Arthur," Ketch cries. "I'm Alexander. His twin."

Dean has to stop himself from laughing. He bends down again, staring Ketch right in the eyes. "Do I look stupid to you?"

Alexander glances between the two brothers. "Is that a trick question?"

Dean wastes no time in landing another punch to Ketch's face, only furthering the amount of bruising and blood loss the man already has from face wounds alone.