Kapitel 5

Lisas POV:

Ich liege auf einem roten Designer Sofa. Der Raum wird nur von einer einzigen Lampe erhellt.

An einem Tischkicker spielen Niall und Louis gegen Liam und Zayn. Nouis gewinnen wahrscheinlich gerade, weil die Beiden wie Verrückte um den Kicker twerken. Ich muss mir ein Lachen verkneifen, das sieht echt witzig aus.

Neben mir auf dem Sofa sitzt Harry! Er redet mit Anna, die auf einem Hocker vor ihm sitzt.

"So you are Anna.. and what's her name?" Harry's Stimme klingt irgendwie anders.

"Lisa." antwortet Anna. Sie ist sehr nervös.

"That's a sweet name.." Er dreht seinen Kopf zu mir und schaut mir jetzt direkt in die Augen. Mein Herz schlägt so heftig gegen meine Brustkorb, dass es schon fast weh tut. "Oh.. you are awake!" Erleichterung und ein bisschen Peinlichkeit (?!) liegen in seiner Stimme.

Harrys POV:

She is awake! OMG she is awake!!! Is she already awhile awake? Did she her me whispering how beautiful she is?! Can she see that I have a crush on her? Gosh this girl drives me crazy!!

Shit, the expression on her face tells me, she is waiting for me to start a conversation..

"um.. Do you feel ok?" I ask her and I imagine giving myself a face-palm for asking such a dumb question.

She nods and stares deeply into my eyes. She really intimidates me with that..

"I have a terrible headache and it's so loud here. Could we go into another room?" She asks while looking straight into my eyes without being nervous.

"Yeah of course!" I love the idea to be alone with her! Maybe I'm not too nervous then..

"I'll take her to Sarah's kitchen. It's next door. Just in case you're looking for us." I tell Anna with a small smile while I carefully help Lisa to sit up.

I take her small hand into my big one and she slowly stands up. She looks very shaky so I wrap my arm around her waist to hold her in place.

She gives me a thankful smile. Lord help me, I would sell all my belongings just to her smiling again!

Gentleman-like I open the door to Sarah's kitchen for Lisa. She takes a seat on the sofa.. without thinking I sit down next to her, only centimeters away...

...

hat doch etwas länger gedauert als erwartet sry *großer peace smiley*