Kapitel 11

Harrys POV:

In a display window of an expensive store I see a beautiful dress! It's not too low- cut, a bit short and has only one sleeve. I'm absolutely sure Lisa would look great in it!

"Do you like that dress?" She looks at the price and I think she gets shocked.

"No, I don't like it!"

"Oh c'mon, don't be afraid of the price. Just try it on!" I plead.

"Never!" What's the problem about just trying it on?

"Really never?!" I lean into her to kiss her but she surprises me by tilting her head.

"No no no Harry, you can't threat me like that!" Sure girl, you nearly gave in.

I can't resist, I have to see her in this amazing dress, so I quickly grab her wrist and pull her into the shop.. against her intention.

"Wie kann ich Ihnen helfen?" The shop assitant fakes a smile for us.

"Erm.. Could she try on the black-white dress from your display window?" I ask politely, she starres at us for another second until she finally walks over to grab the dress. Does she identify me? Hopefully not, I don't want to ruin the day with Lisa.

The woman quietly hands the dress to Lisa, who walks off to the changing rooms and closes the curtain. I sit down on a bench. Finally I can deduct my hood and my sunglasses.

"Harry I only try this on because you forced me to!" I laugh at her words.

"Ha-ha-ha! You should better help me with this dress instead of laughing at me!" I slip into the small changing room.

Lisa is holding the dress on her front. Her back is  nearly completely exposed in front of me. And she isn't wearing a bra! I get lightly excited. It takes all in me not to lean down and plant kisses all over her back. I could kiss her for the whole day through!

I close the zipper and turn her arround to look at her (because there is no mirror...).

I.. just.. can't! Wow, she looks so stunning! Omg this pushes me over the edge.. I get hard.. very hard! Ok calm down Harry, it's only Lisa wearing a beautiful dress.. Hell, her boobs are pushed up and her curves (I didn't noticed them till now..) are awesome. Her complete body is perfect.

I was always looking for a girl like her: very good-looking(!!), perfect height and age (well, I don't know her age yet but she looks old enough) difference, very nice personality, she should have a great sense of humor and she has to be able to deal with the paparazzis (I hope she can..).

You could say that it could get a problem that she is German and I am English but till now there wasn't a problem. Her English is very good, her German accent is extremely cute.

"You should close your mouth before you start drooling." I didn't notice I was starring at her with an open mouth... embarrasing..

"I'm sorry.. I just.. Fuck, you look very beautiful!"

"Really?!" She hides a smile.

"Yeah! You look absolutely stunning!" I'm enthusiastic!

"Thanks but I won't buy that Harry!" She crosses her armes on her chest.  

"Noone said you have to pay." I wink at her.

"You won't buy that, too Harry! I don't even know when I should wear this and I don't want you to spend that much money on me." I know she loves the dress because she had that princess smile on her lips.

I simply grin at her. I wrap my arms around her curvy hips and pull her closer. Her arms are suddenly resting on my shoulders and one hand is gently tugging my hair. This feeling is so damn overwhelming.

"Kiss me." Lisa whispers in my ear and turns her head to face me. Her hand still in my hair.

I lean down to her, close my eyes and finally meet her lips.

Her lips are hot against mine. I slowly open my mouth a bit and she does the same. I gently bite her bottom lip and Lisa smiles into the kiss. She tugs my hair harder than before and I quietly moan into her mouth. Fuck, I'm going to fall for this girl. Then I feel her tongue licking my lips.

Suddenly I hear Paul clearing his throat. We exchange a few more sloppy kisses until I break the kiss.

Lisa looks so pleased with her eyes still closed.. An image of her face after I rocked her, pops into my mind. Gosh, I should stop thinking dirty things about this innocent girl.

I open the curtain, Paul has obviously already been waiting.

"Harry we should leave now. They found out!" I turn my head a little to look outside the window. There are at least 30 fans screaming, singing and trying to get into the shop. I think the shop assistant already concluded the shop. I huff and turn arround to tell Lisa.

...

We leave through the rear entrance without the dress I loved.. and Lisa did so, too I know it!

"What do you want to do now?" Lisa asks me.

"I don't know, you decide." Her eyes are searching for something we could do while we're walking. Then she turns to me, obviously with an idea.

"I'm a bit too lazy for going shopping today." I nod. "Should we hang out in my hotel room?" Oh my fucking god yass!!

"Sure, why not. I'll call a taxi." I say extremely casual.

.....

Hiii ☆

Ich fliege bald in den Urlaub und werde dann wahrscheinlich nicht so oft updaten.. Ich hab dort zwar W-lan, aber ob es richtig funkt weiß ich nicht :/

Ich lieb euch :**