Kapitel 17

Musik-Tipp:

'Dark horse' -Katy Perry

'If you could see me now' - The Script

'Riptide' - Vance Joy

'Lay me down (Acoustic)' - Sam Smith

Harrys POV:

"Yeah, he called her in the bathroom. I think he tried a few times today till he reached her." Louis gossips.

"Really? She is just a fan, he shouldn't do this to her. She probably wants more than hanging out with him and in the end she is heartbroken." Are they really thinking that I can't hear them, when I'm laying in my bed, which is 5 meters distant?! Why does Liam think I only want to hang out with her?

"No no, I think Harry wants much more! He is in love with her." Niall disagrees. Thanks Niall.

"Harry? I think Liam is right. Harry never wanted something real only a quick affair and that's it." What? Oh c'mon Zayn shut up!

"No! Harry couldn't sing 'Little Things' tonight. He cried, for usual Harry never cries! I'm sure he loves her a lo-"

"Love?! Lou don't overdo it." In your face! Of course I do love her!

"Yes, mate love! Harry stayed the night at her hotel, Paul told me!" Paul can't shut up, too.

"Of course he did, only to fuck her."

"Would ya'll shut up! I hear every fucking word!" I shout, I can't take another word. "Yes, I love her and yes, I stayed in her hotel room even in her bed, but I don't want to fuck her! And wanna know why I didn't tell you? Because you will only gossip about it!" I'm angry but I also feel the tears comming...

When I look at them, they all look down affected. "Sorry Haz, I didn't know you mean it so real with her.." Liam says.

"She isn't only a fan, Liam! She is a Directioner. And to be honest it hurts if you talk bad about her. We aren't better than Directioners." I defend Lisa.

"Hey, you're all still awake?" Paul comes in. "You should go to bed now. Tomorrow'll be a long day." Am I a 5 year old child? But I am tired so I do what he wants.

I take my phone and starre at the picture. 'Hopefully she will be mine soon.' with this thought I drift to sleep.

...

"No, he still sleeps but would you like to sit and eat breakfast with us?" Louis asks nicely.

"Oh yess! Thank you guys." Lisa? She is here? I slide back the curtain of my bed and look into the direction where the kitchen is. She is really here, but Niall sits very close to her.. too close!

He just made a silly joke, she laughs with him. She shouldn't be laughing at his jokes. He puts his arm arround her back! I try to climb out of bed but my body is too heavy to move. I stare back at them.. "No!" I shout but they don't hear me. Niall is leaning closer and closer. "No, she's mine!" I scream louder.

"Of course she is yours, Harry." Zayn tries to calm me but I don't listen. Niall presses his lips on hers! This is too much: "NIALL STOP! SHE IS MINE!!"

"Shh Harry! This is only a bad nightmare. Everything is fine. Don't shout." Zayn shakes my body. My eyes fly open and I see everyone standing next to my bed. As soon as I see Niall I grab his collar. "IF YOU TOUCH HER AGAIN, I-"

"Harry! What the fuck are you doing? Niall didn't touch Lisa! Calm your shit buddy! It was a nightmare!" Louis unwrapps my hands from Niall. Was it a nightmare?