7. The Kim

"You know what time will the Knight looks at his belly?" Sokjin asks towards his friends, mouth zipping at the loud sound that will burst out in any second.

His friends, in the other side, throw him a face of confusion except Jimin and Jungkook who can't wait for the answer. Their faces stuck with amusement and let out chuckles as they wait.

"In the middle of the (k)night!" Jin bursts out and claps his hands hard, face reddening while jerking back.

Some of his friends scowl, telling him how lame his joke is. And other some are laughing with him,  saying how good the joke is.

I accidentally burst out a laugh with water, creating an attention that points towards me.

Realizing how many eyes are looking at me, I cover my mouth quickly and turn my back to them. Wiping the streaming water that come out from the corner of my mouth as I was drinking when I heard the joke.

Shit, shit, shit...

The sudden quiet kitchen room starts to light up again when I hear Taehyung laughs. Whether it's still on Seokjin's laugh or at my unattractive water-spitting scene,  I don't know.

"Nana-ya, you okay?" Taehyung asks between his laugh. Still embarassed, I nod quickly without looking at him, and somehow make him laugh again.

My feet stuck on the ground while my body wants to go run.

A grab on my shoulders jump me and I turn my head to see Jungkook spinning me around. So I can face the rest of his friends, which is so cruel.

"Hyung, this is Imran Nana." He says after releasing me and my eyes widen, aiming for the floor. I bow and keep looking down, wishing an ant would pass so I can focus on the ant instead.

"Oh so it's her?" I hear one says, "Jungkook-ie talks a lot about you, Nana-ya." I snap my eyes towards the source of the voice, there is a mischievous smile prints on Jimin's face.

I look up at Jungkook beside me and he was wearing unreadable expression. "That's not true, I just know you yesterday." He grumbles quietly so only I can hear.

The urge to roll my eyes stops as my head suddenly hurting, following the rhythm of my heartbeat. I wince, holding in the pain.

"Nice to meet you," some of them says in almost the same time.

The pain feels like thumping, knocking the scalp from inside so the brain could come out. I watch around me to see the world starts to spin filled with chattering people.

As my feet almost loose its balance, I quickly stand my arm on the kitchenette with remaining strenght.

I need to go.

Looking to the left, I spot the door is open, inviting me to go outside and head to the toilets. I could sit in there, maybe rest a bit before catching the bus home.

A step is done, then another--

"Nana-ya, where are you going?" A familiar voice of Taehyung's asks and I turn my head to see every members watching me.

"Toilet--"

Another thumping pain in my head knocks me down and there I freeze. Feeling low light my body is floating in the air, visions slowly bluring and darkening, before then I hit the darkness.

- - - - -

The hot steam from I don't know where touches my forehead, then I hear a gasp. I slowly open my eyes to see a familiar ceiling after  bluring for seconds.