6. Scarf

"Oh! Nana-ya, nice scarf!" Mrs. Boyang chimes, touching my cream hijab.

And as what the card told me, I wear the scarf to work and sure is the scarf matches better with the uniform.

I smile in response and nod, "Thank you, Boyang-nim."

The wrinkles near her eyes sharpen as she grin genuinely, and shaking her hands in the air, she gestures me to change. "Now go, the boys gonna use the room again so hurry. I'm going home, now. Fighting!"

The repentant smile on my face falls cautiously after I open the Bangtan's dance practice room. A pinch of my soul just flew out at the view of the wrecked ship in front of me.

I sigh, eyes still scanning around the space.

The music tapes were leaning on the ground, cables that were tied together are now separated, the computers were turned in unspecific direction while the mouse hanging in the air.

In the left side, the shoe rack are filled with untidy shoes.

Turning my head to check the wide mirror, my beautiful face just had its worse expression, gaping with my eyes bulge out. What the fudge with the oily mirror?

I sigh as I make my eyes up, Well at least the ceiling is clean. Shh.

I take a deep breath, gritting my teeth as I try to calm down. There is no way this is an earthquake effect, so the boys must were playing hide and seek, I guess.

Too irritated at the sight, I decide to clean the other rooms and leave this to the last one to clean.

The other rooms are pretty clean, it's only took me minutes to tidy some things and vacuum the carpets.

Back to the practice room, I let out an enormous sigh and grunt.

After almost an hour of tidying, the time shows 6:00 pm and I hurried to wipe the mirror. My steps stops when I hear the door clicking and I turn my head to see the door knob twisting.

As I hear a faint voiceof talking, the door begin to open slowly and a figure come in. He was laughing before he turn his head to me and his mouth opens in a cut laugh.

His grin turns into a scary frown.

"Do you know what time is this?" He asks in a grumpy mood,

I put my head low, hands fidgeting with each others while trying to answer him. "W-well. . ."

"We don't need lazy people in here!" He shouts and I flinch, biting my lips in fear.

"Daehan hyung," I heard someone calms him down and I flinch for the second time at his yell for me to wipe the mirror.

T H I R D    P. O. V.

The door spreads wider as Taehyung drags Jungkook outside of the room. His eyebrows stitches together with his arm swinging Jungkook's to in front of him.

"Hey, what's this hyung?" Jungkook complaints at the way Taehyung treats him.

Taehyung scoffs in his breath, "I should be  the one asking you that, what's this, Jungkook?"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh don't act innocent. You were here when we had lunch. I saw you." Taehyung points at him, feeling disappointed at his friend's doing.

Jungkook travels his eyes around but his friend. Fingers fidgeting with each others at his back while trying to say something.

"I was just having fun. . ." His voice trails as he watches Taehyung shaking his head in disbelief.