Injured

"M..me??" Mi-yeon's eyes widened. She held onto Tae-woo's arm tighter.
"Wh... why did you need her??" Chul-soo spoke out.
"None of your business.."
"No!!! You can't take her!! She didn't do anything.." Sang-chul stepped forward.
"Seems like we need to take her by force then.." The guy said then signalling the others to take Mi-yeon.
Sang-chul and Tae-woo pulled out their swords immediately ready to fight.
"Hide.." Tae-woo commanded.
Mi-yeon nodded and stepped backward but someone blocked her way. They were about to catch her. Luckily, Chul-soo realised and helped her immediately. He stand in front of the guy glaring at him.
"Don't you dare come near her.." Chul-soo beamed.
That guy just chuckled. He clenched his sword tighter and raised it up to stab Chul-soo. But, of course.. Chul-soo's not easy to be beaten.

Chul-soo got to kick his wrist until the sword fell off before he could make a move and punch him on the chest hardly. That guy wanted to attack him with his other hand but Chul-soo managed to grab it.
"Find somewhere safe!!" Chul-soo said to Mi-yeon then continue the fight.
Chul-soo held his arm tightly then spinned his arm backward and kicked his knees until he fall.
Chul-soo grabbed the sword on the ground and looked at the guy.
"Don't mess up with me." He grinned.
He looked around to search for Mi-yeon but still didn't see her anywhere. While he was searching, more soldiers keep approaching him so he had no choice but to fight them.
Meanwhile, Mi-yeon already hides somewhere near that place watching them. She must do something but she can't, not yet.
"Why did they want me? Who sent them?" Mi-yeon asked herself.
"Does someone already knew?" She muttered.

"Not a good place to hide!" Mi-yeon startled and quickly turned around. There are a few guys surrounded her.
"What did you want from me?" Mi-yeon asked.
"Our boss wanted us to bring you alive. Your friends seems busy right now.." He looked at the guys.
"..So you're coming with us." He said.
Mi-yeon glared at them taking a few steps back but unfortunately her back bumped onto a tree.
She glanced at Chul-soo. He was still fighting. Then, she glanced at Tae-woo and Sang-chul.They're fighting too.
"Good, they won't realised.." Mi-yeon said looking back at the guys in front of her and smirked.
"What?" The guy confused.
"I'll teach you guys a lesson.." Mi-yeon said.
The guys chuckled.
"What are you going to do? Choke us??"
"No, but that's actually a good idea.. I surrendered, catch me now... if you can.." She beamed.

"Stop playing around... bind her up.." The guy commanded the others.
One of them approached Mi-yeon and was about to bind her, but suddenly Mi-yeon grabbed his arm and put it on her shoulder then flipped him from her back.She threw him on the ground in front of her just like that making him groaned in pain.
After that, she quickly grabbed his sword and pointed to other guys.
"I'm not easy am I? Next time, you should ask two people to bind me up." She said.
"Huh,, not bad for a girl. No wonder our boss want to kill you so bad." The guy spoke out.
Mi-yeon just smirked. She glanced at the others to make sure they're still fighting.
"What are you waiting for? Finish her!!" the guy demanded.
They quickly pulled out their swords and fight.

The guy who's surely the leader just watch how Mi-yeon professional fighting skills.
Until Mi-yeon finished the last guy, she glared at the leader.
"You're next..."she said.
"I must admit that was amazing. I would like to see more." He pulled out his sword and signaled her to start the fight. And the did.
A loud sounds of swords hitting one another filled the space.
It was a fierce fight which no one wanted to lose.
They fought, attacked and spinned a few time before facing each other in a dangerous position.
Mi-yeon's sword on his neck and his sword on Mi-yeon's neck. In this position, the one who moves faster wins. But they didn't move. They just wait for each other to move. They were out of breath right now.
"Drop the sword!" The guy said.
"No, you drop it.." Mi-yeon refused.
"Why don't kill me instead?" He challenged.
"I don't kill people."she replied.
"Really? How can i trust you?"