A disaster after the disaster...

The palace was quiet and dark. Everyone was sad after Princess Se-kyung was declared dead. They were all shocked to hear the news. Then...
"Who's that girl?" Queen Taeyeon yelled.
"Princess Se-kyung is dead and that maid girl went missing. She must have had something to do with this. Was she also involved." Queen Taeyeon accused.
"She has got nothing to do with Se-kyung's death. She was also a victim.." Chul-soo beamed.
"Yes, she's not a bad person.." Chul-woo also spoke out.
"How come you're both so sure about that? Did you knew her?" The Queen asked suspiciously.
"Yes, I do.. I actually lik..."
"She was the maid who always sent him breakfast to the library." Hee-joon quickly cut his sentence. Chul-soo just glanced at him.

"So, you just know her through that and you're so sure that lowly maid is a nice person?" Queen Taeyeon asked.
"We shouldn't judge anyone so soon.. let's just hear what the witness got to say." King Junmyeon finally spoke out.
They all became quiet.
"Fine. Eunuch Lee,, bring me the maid who's also the witness of that scene.." Queen Taeyeon ordered.
"On it, Your grace.." He answered before going out and come back after a few minutes with Eun-mi.
"Your grace.." Eun-mi bowed.
"You're Chul-woo's personal maid, aren't you?" Queen Taeyeon asked.
"Yes, your grace.." She replied.
"Tell me, what did you saw?" The Queen asked.

"I.. as soon as we reached her highness' room.. we saw everyone laying on the ground not moving. We quickly went in and saw her highness was lying breathlessly. Mi-yeon was the first one to give her help. I was just helping her to stop the bleeding. Then, she saw a figure with a sharp sword behind the curtain. She quickly ordered me to call for help." Eun-mi explained.
"Your grace.. she was trying so hard to help her highness.. even though she have to risk herself.." Eun-mi said.
"Are you sure she wasn't planning that with the killer and ran together?" Queen Taeyeon asked.
"She wasn't moving while on the killer's hand.. I saw it.." Chul-soo cut out.
"Really? Maybe she's just pretending.." Queen Taeyeon accused.
"Enough!! We already listened to the witness. Let's just see what the investigator would do.." King Junmyeon beamed.

"Erm.. your majesty.. pardon me for interrupting.. but I have one more thing to say.." Eun-mi spoke out.
Everyone turned to her immediately.
"What is it? Tell me.." King Junmyeon beamed.
"Before her highness dies, she did say something.. it was like a death message.." Eun-mi said.
"Really?? What did she said?" Queen Taeyeon interrupted.
"Be patient.. let her speak first.." King Junmyeon said.
"I.. actually.. I'm not sure, Your majesty... I was looking for something to cover the blood at that time.. Mi-yeon was the only one who heard it.. but since she got caught.." Eun-mi explained, but later realized she might have misspoke.
"See... I told you she's a traitor, she must had tried to keep her mouth shut so that no one know.." Queen Taeyeon accused again.
"She did not!! Stop with your accusation.. I'll find her and show you that she wasn't lying!!" Chul-soo shouted. He can't hold it anymore.

Everyone were shocked at his sudden changed.
"How dare you speak so rudely.." Queen Taeyeon scolded.
"I don't care anymore!! Let me just be honest to you, I liked her!!!" Chul-soo confessed making everyone even surprised.
"Yah, Kim Chul-soo!!! Stop right now.. take back your word before I..." Just before Queen Taeyeon could scold him again, He cut her word immediately.
"Just do whatever you want.. I won't take back my word!! Even Se-kyung supported me with her.. I can't believe you couldn't.. If you insisted that she was a traitor, then I am too." Chul-soo yelled before slowly making his way out.
"Kim Chul-soo!! Don't you dare to leave just like that!!" Queen Taeyeon shouted but he still not listening.
Then, King Junmyeon stop her.
"Enough, let him go on his own way.." He beamed.

Queen Taeyeon glared at her husband.
"Can't you see that.. it was all your fault. Now my son has become just like you!!" Queen Taeyeon spoke in annoyance then leave to her room right after.
The room became quiet. Nobody dares to say anything or even move.
"I'm sorry that you all need to hear all that argument.." The King apologised.
"Don't say that... It wasn't your fault, your majesty.." Hee-joon spoke out.
"No.. it was indeed my fault.." King Junmyeon sighed.
"Chul-woo.. Did you know anything...?" King Junmyeon asked.
"I'm.. not sure... I guess i do.." Chul-woo said.
"How about you, Hee-joon ssi?" King Junmyeon asked Hee-joon this time.
"I.. do... Your majesty.."