One simple misunderstanding.

"Aishh... Where did you actually go? You're making everyone worried you know." Chul-soo kept muttering alone since he left the scene.
Sometimes he stopped and hide if he saw any guards wandering around then continued walking.
He seriously can't stop thinking about Mi-yeon.
"Why did I even worried this much?? She just rejected me earlier. She's probably just walking around." He muttered again.
"This girl is driving me crazy!! And where is Hee-joon? He's responsible for putting me into trouble. If it wasn't because of him, Mi-yeon probably wouldn't saw me with Princess Sekyung." Chul-soo still muttering nonstop.

Suddenly he stopped on his track. He looked right in front of him and saw Mi-yeon.
Chul-soo was about to go nearer but he stopped again as he saw Mi-yeon was talking to a guy. What makes him even more surprised, that guy is Baek Hee-joon.
He moved aside a little so that they didn't see him. Chul-soo keep peeping at them and tried to eavesdrop but they were too far.
"I should have known it." He whispered to himself.
"No3.. maybe they just met by coincidence.. aishh, what took them so long? What are they talking about??" He muttered.
Seeing them laughing happily while talking somehow makes him jealous. Hee-joon even pinched her cheeks. They looked so closed to each other.

"And why are they staring at each other like that?? Let go of her cheeks." Chul-soo muttered while pulling the leaf nearby him and tear it angrily.
"I can't hold it anymore. I'm going to go to them.." Chul-soo said but stopped again.
He saw Hee-joon leaned closer to Mi-yeon and patted her head gently.
Chul-soo can't watch it anymore and turned around. He just clenched his fist tightly. His heart almost felt like dropping.
"I understand now." He muttered.
He glanced at them once more and to his surprise, Hee-joon was hugging her.
He turned back quickly.
"Okay.. enough.. I'm going!!" Chul-soo said and walked away with disappointment and anger. He didn't even dare to looked back again.

On Mi-yeon and Hee-joon side...
(10 minutes ago)
"Okay we're here now.. remember, be careful and take care of yourself.." Hee-joon smiled.
"I'm not a child anymore. Stop advicing me." Mi-yeon replied.
"This is not an advice, this is an order..." Hee-joon strictly said.
"You're not my boss, I don't need to obey you.." Mi-yeon rolls her eyes sarcastically.
"Yes, but I'm your partner.. Just listen to me." Hee-joon glared and laughed.
"You looked funny with that glare." Mi-yeon chuckled.
"What? I'm not.. I'm serious right now. If you didn't obey my order, I'll... erm... pinch your cheeks, arasso??" He said.
"It won't hurt me. you didn't scared me at all.." Mi-yeon beamed.
"Oh,really? You wanna try? My pinch is quite powerful, you know.. come here..." He pinched her cheeks.

"Yah,, stop it, okay.." She laughed. Then Hee-joon smiled but still not letting go of her cheeks
"You're finally laughing.." He said can't stop smiling.
Mi-yeon just rolls her eyes and keep smiling.
"Listen... I won't hurt you more than this pinch, Mi-yeon ssi.." He spoke softly.
Mi-yeon just stared at him deeply.
"And i won't try to scare you.. never.." He continued still staring at her eyes.
Suddenly, he accidentally saw Chul-soo hiding behind a bush.. glaring at them. Chul-soo seem didn't notice that Hee-joon saw him.
Then, Hee-joon came out with a good plan. He smirked and continue staring at Mi-yeon.
"For now, please don't think about what happened so much. Just focus on our planned okay?" Hee-joon smiled.Mi-yeon just nodded slightly.

"I know you can do it well.. I trust you.." Hee-joon started leaning closer and patted Mi-yeon's head gently.
Hee-joon slowly pulled her closer and hugged her. Mi-yeon didn't hesitant to hug back.
Once she did that, he glanced at Chul-soo direction and smirked. He saw Chul-soo walked away angrily.
"I'm doing this for you, friend.." He muttered.
Mi-yeon heard it but thought Hee-joon was meant to say it to her so she just smiled.
While Hee-joon kept smirking over Chul-soo.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

"Idiot!! Idiot!! You're so idiot Kim Chul-soo!! Why were you even looking for her??" Chul-soo keep insulting himself since he walked away until he reached his room.
He don't care anymore!! He doesn't care that he's a prince.. he wanted to swear and insult himself for being stupid!! He wanted to say what he can't say since he was young. He wanted to let out everything that he kept all this time. He wanted to do it once in his whole life..
Slowly he lay on his bed and closed his eyes to calm down. But then, the image of Hee-joon leaning closer to Mi-yeon as if he want to kiss her and also when he hugged Mi-yeon with full of love came into his mind.
"Arrgghhhhh.." Chul-soo yelled while holding his head.
"I trusted you, Baek Hee-joon!!!" He stood up and threw the glass near him.
"Your highness!!!" Sound of an eunuch calling him from outside.