★3★ You have to be strong

"You freshman brats, I will beat fear into you so you will not forget to respect your senpais..."

Kasamatsu Yukine, a 19 year old with a 'I don't have to take your crap' attitude, just punched a girl in the face for throwing a carton of rotten milk at her. The 2nd years and above all whispered amongst themselves that it's literally suicide to pick a fight with Yukine because there's only one outcome: 'Instant Death'

"You... You just punched me..." The girl on the floor touched her cheek and looked up at Yukine. Her friends supported her up. 

"How could you punch her like that?!" 

"That is mean!" 

"How horrible of you!" 

"Don't give me that." Yukine said to them, her eyes kept piercing fear into every one of them. "When you choose to provoke me, you should have predicted I will get you back! Get up and fight me like a man!" 

"You're crazy! We're leaving, girls!" The leader of the girls all ran away from Yukine. However, Yukine was not letting them leave that easily. Yukine grabbed the leader and threw her to the floor.

"Senpai, you need to stop-" Airi doesn't want this to turn violent but she was held back by someone familiar. "Hayakawa-senpai?! Y-you need to stop Yukine-senpai-"

"It's fine." Hayakawa explained."

"Wha?! She'll kill that gir-"

"It's fine, Manage(r)-san! Yukine wou(l)dn't kill her. She will just sca(r)e he(r)."

"Huh?" 

"What? You think you can just start a fight and then walk away just like that? Do you think this world is this kind?" Yukine went down to the girl's level, looking at the girl with a smile on her face. Her smile, cute and innocent, unlike her brother's.

"Eh?" The leader of the bullies looked at her with fear because Yukine was so overwhelming. 

"You either apologize or fight me." 

"Wha- Are you craz-" 

"You must have seen this coming, you little crap. Now, how are we going to do this?" 

"I-I don't want to fight..." 

"Ah, that's right... You see, while I was in America, I have learnt that you cannot fight like a girl to win in a fight. Shame that I don't fight like a girl, huh? I guess you have to apologize, huh?" 

"I-I'm not apologizing-" That girl didn't get a chance to apologize because Yukine slapped the back of her head. "It hurts!" 

"Listen up, you should get it into that thick head of yours! Nobody is allowed to bully me, you got that? If you come at me again, I will break your legs, okay?" 

"I... I... I'm so sorry..." The girl cried. She cried out of fear of the girl she was trying to bully. She never had such a thing happen to her before and the humiliation was a heavy weight for her. It hurts even more seeing Yukine smile like a child.

"Good! See, if you had just apologized, you wouldn't have to cry. Get up, and get lost..." Yukine watched the leader scramble to her feet and run away. She wanted to run away so much that she ran past Kise without stopping. 

"Senpai, what the hell was that?" Kise came out of his seminar to see this happen. "Senpai, that is so mean of you..." Kise agree that his fan went too far but he doesn't believe it gave Yukine the right to make the matter worst either.