★23★ Misunderstandings part 2

It's only a day and news about Kise going to a hotel went viral. It went viral faster than a video of animal doing funny stuff. Yukine found out that the name of the girl that he went to the hotel with was called 'Masaki Yuu' and she transferred here to Tsukihana University. Yukine doesn't really pay attention to such things because she's a 'my pace' person with her own stuff to do; she couldn't care less for famous people unless she knows them. From what she heard from boys, Masaki Yuu's a genuine nice girl in both her looks and her personality. 

Yukine was fine though, she couldn't care less what people around her say. Even if the girls were saying Kise and Yuu looked better together than Yukine herself, she couldn't care less because at the end of the day, Kise's at her apartment and expressed his love for her on many occassions. She's angry at him for accusing her of cheating, was he stupid? Why would she cheat? She loves him...

"Yukine-senpai," Yukine was so busy stirring the coffee on the table that she didn't even notice Airi calling for her. 

"Airi..." 

"Can I sit with you?" 

"Sure..." 

Yukine was alone at the cafeteria. She looked at her coffee and then dropped another sugar cube into it. 

"Have you heard the rumors?" Yukine wouldn't be surprised if Airi nodded. 

"I have." 

See? Yukine was not surprised at all. Yukine sighed and drank the now too sweet coffee. All of the bitter taste totally replaced by a mountain of sweetness.

"That Kise... I just want to throttle him! You ever have that moment with Yukio?" 

"Um...I wouldn't strangle Yukio-senpai but I would get angry on some occassions?" 

"Geez... And anyway! He started this! I wouldn't have let him stay at the same hotel room if I knew Masaki Yuu was a girl!" 

"Senpai, you didn't know?"

"No! I thought Yuu was a boy!"

Okay, even if she did mistook the name 'Masaki Yuu' to belong to a guy, it still doesn't give Kise the right to say that she was cheating or treat Akira roughly. 

"Aki-chan keeps telling me to stay calm. How am I supposed to stay calm when I am being called a cheat without even cheating? I have girls here and there calling me a cheat and that I should leave Kise! And what does he have? He has girls telling him that he and Yuu look good together and if they had sex inside the freaking hotel room!" Yukine didn't realize that tears were brimming on her eyes. Before they had a chance to flow, she wiped them away. "I'm sorry, Airi...can you leave me alone?" 

"Senpai..." Airi can see the older wanted to be alone and left her alone. She looked back and she saw Yukine looking at another direction. Was she crying? Airi couldn't tell...

Airi was in a middle of sending a text message and ahead of her was a group of girls walking down her way. 

"Um, excuse me!" 

Airi looked at the girl. Masaki Yuu wanted to speak to her and the girls around her didn't look so friendly. 

"Masaki-san, that is Kise Ryouta's good friend." 

"Yeah, the one who is always around him since Teikou and Kaijou."

"Girls, girls, I just want to have a conversation with Yuzuriha-san in private. Why don't you all go on ahead?" Even though she's a famous model who worked with Kise, she's adored by girls because of her genuine kindness.