★20.5★ Polaris

While Airi was exchanging the tickets to get the total on a paper token, Kasamatsu was talking to Takahashi Rin. 

"What do you want to say?" He was quick to the point because he doesn't really want to be seen with her when Airi's there. 

"I couldn't help myself..." 

"You really think I wouldn't find out about what you're doing? If I did go to you like you wanted, what made you think I'd still be happy with you?" 

"I... I just wanted to be happy with you." 

"Takahashi, I was happy becoming your friend back in America. I thought you were a nice girl." 

"I'm sorry..." 

"I don't even want to become your friend after what happened." 

"I knew it will become like this..." 

"You should have known." Kasamatsu's eyes were piercing through her in a freezing cold way, "Airi is very important to me. I won't let anyone, a man or a woman... I won't ever let anyone hurt Airi and get away with it. I can forgive you if you hurt me only but the moment you have made her cry, you have already lost the friendship we have." His words destroyed her little spark of hope that they can still be friends. Kasamatsu wondered if he was being too harsh on this girl but he kept telling himself to remember Airi's tears...

"Kasamatsu-kun, why do you love her? Never once did I see a letter from her to you! How do you love someone who doesn't even care for you?!"

"What do you know, Takahashi? I was the one who never told her my address."

"Wha..."

"Because I wanted Airi to change and become the independent girl she wanted."

"W-what the hell... What kind of love is that?"

"Yukio-senpai, look! It's so fluffy I can die~!" The giant bear she was carrying was so big, big enough to prevent her from seeing what's in front of her.  She didn't want to drag it on the floor so she was carrying it instead. "Yukio-senpai, where are you?" 

Kasamatsu smiled at her attempts to find him. He turned to face Rin with a confident smile, "It's because I know Airi loves me. It's not the kind of love where we have to go on dates to prove one's love..." Kasamatsu decided he doesn't need to explain himself and he turned his back to her, "Don't ever contact me ever again." He then walked towards Airi...

Our love is the kind of love where we both know how each other feels without words...

Kasamatsu held the bear down and suddenly kissed her on the lips, surprising her. 

"Hehe, I thought it was a stranger!" 

"If it was, I'd hit that person..." Kasamatsu helped her carry the bear, "Why do you want this bear so bad?" 

"Look at its eyebrows..." 

"Huh?" He did as she said and he could see it has thick eyebrows. Why does the bear look angry? "Who the hell look like this all the time?" 

"Pfft!" Can he really not see the resemblance? 

"Airi?" 

"Nothing~!" 

Rin walked back to her friends with tears down her face. She should have known Kasamatsu wouldn't want to be friends with her after what happened but she still have that little spark of hope that things can go back to how they were. However, that's the whole point of life; not everything can go back to how they were... No matter how much she wanted to turn time back, she's forced to keep going forward.