★11★ Dimming brightness

Kise couldn't concentrate in his lecture. He didn't take much notes either so he would have to go on the University's website and look up on the presentation of today's lecture again. He was thinking about Yukine's words. Her words made him... Happy. He's actually very happy for a change and he liked that feeling. 

"Kise, good to see you're out of the lesson." Kasamatsu was out of his seminar and he ran into Kise. "I'd rather have your company than Aomine's. That guy wouldn't shut up about boobs..." 

"Ah..." Should he tell Kasamatsu that Aomine grabbed his little sister's boobs before? Aomine will definitely die a painful death. Kise chuckled at the thought of Kasamatsu kicking Aomine's ass. His senpai may be small in stature, but his punches packs a lot of power that cannot be underestimated. 

"You've never told me why you moved to her apartment? Are you okay living with her?" 

"Yukine-senpai is kind to me. It's okay." 

"You never told me why you moved either." 

"Um, well, there are things I need to sort out and... Um... I-It's just more convenient to live with Yukine-senpai." Kise knew he will die if he told Kasamatsu that he heard him and Airi in the heat of the moments through the thin walls. 

"Oh, I see. Can you help me combat her habit? I don't like it when she walks around the place without a pair of pants." 

"You're telling me..."  There were many times where Kise couldn't unsee what was shown to him. 

"My sister is weird but she's kind." 

"She is..." Kasamatsu saw a warm smile on Kise's face. Kasamatsu recognized that smile; Kise Ryouta's true smile that's reserved for people who can make his heart beat. Kasamatsu thought only Airi can make Kise make the warm smile, he never thought his little sister can make Kise smile this way too.

"Want to grab something from IHOP?" Kasamatsu asked him.

"Sure!" 

Kise followed Kasamatsu to something to eat at a nearby IHOP. It felt a little like old times again, eating alone with Kasamatsu. The two of them don't really share much common interests outside of basketball but when they found a subject to talk about, they can talk for a long time about it. 

"Why are you looking at me with a stupid face?" Kasamatsu scowled at the blonde across him. 

"No, it's just I can't imagine Kasamatsu-senpai going into an IHOP and order a double chocolate chip pancake..."

"Are you making fun of me?!" 

"Ouch!" 

"I'll kick you!" 

"You just did!" 

"You're not exactly a crepe person either, you piece of crap!" 

"Senpai, please don't be so mean to me..." Kise cried. 

When the waitress arrived with their food, Kise found it adorable when Kasamatsu ate his food. 

"If you start thinking 'Oh, he's adorable' or 'Aww', I will hit you." Kasamatsu gave Kise a warning already. 

"Senpai you are so mean..." 

"Hmph." 

"Senpai, how are you and Airicchi?" 

"We are fine. How are you and my little sister?" 

"Eh?" Kise felt his own face heat up. He tried to eat his sweet crepe to divert away from the other's question but Kasamatsu kept his eyes on him. Kise can only gulp the crepe down and look away from the other's gaze. "Um..."