★7.5★ Airi's 2nd song

(Don't play the video yet!)

Kasamatsu Yukio was not impressed. After that seminar he just had, he can say now that he's very angry and anyone who wanted to annoy him right now should go to hell and never ever come back because he will them very hard. 

That seminar was the worst he had ever had. 

"Yukio-senpai, found you~!" Airi found him walking out with an angry expression. She can bet on all of the money in her wallet that someone must have annoyed him so much. "Let's go to that sweets cafe I told you about. I want to treat you this time so don't fight with me over the bill, okay?"

"..." Kasamatsu was in a mood for something sweet actually. He doesn't know how she does it but she can always tell just what he's in the mood for. 

Holding her hand, Kasamatsu can forget that he had a bad 2 hour seminar worth of crap. 

...

At the ice cream shop, Kasamatsu was happy that Airi was enjoying her time eating the ice cream sundae she had ordered. 

"Well?" She started. 

"Well what?" Kasamatsu took the wafer cookie from Airi's sundae and ate it himself. Airi doesn't seem to mind so he took the other one from her sundae again.

"You are moody. Who made my precious senpai unhappy?" 

"Nothing. I'm not unhappy..." 

"Senpai, you are bad at lying to me." 

"Hey! I said it was nothing!" 

"Ah. That means there is something." 

"..." He sighed heavily. "This guy in my class..." 

"Hm?" 

"He's serenading." 

"What's the problem?" 

"The problem! The problem is that he's serenading to you!" 

"To me?" 

Kasamatsu was in a bad mood because this guy, Matsumoto Yuu, was an extreme version of Moriyama Yoshitaka. However, to not discredit Moriyama, this guy was only in love with Airi and no one else. Kasamatsu didn't care about it when he first started to attend Tsukihana University but this guy always write and sing songs that's dedicated to his 'true love'. Kasamatsu did tell Matsumoto that Airi will never be anyone's girlfriend because she's already got a boyfriend. However, Matsumoto gave Kasamatsu his answer within songs; songs about a girl needing to open her eyes to her real love...

"That guy is such a bastard..."

"Hahaha," Airi laughed. It's so adorable of him to be jealous. "I am your girlfriend, surely there is no need to worry?" 

"I know you are right..." 

"Why would he be in love with me?" She said as she ate a spoonful of ice cream. 

"..." Kasamatsu can sort of understand why there would be boys in love with Airi. She's simply beautiful, kind, funny, understanding... She's a good girl who will love you with all of her heart. Kasamatsu always thought he was lucky to have a girlfriend like her and he still thinks she can definitely do better. 

"Yukio-senpai?" 

"Huh?" Was he staring at her without speaking again? Her face was red... 

"Y-you were staring at me like you wanted something. Um... I got embarrassed. Haha..."