★25★ Polaris and Sirius

"Yukine-senpai, Yukine-senpai..." 

Yukine stirred awake and she was greeted with a sunny smile that belonged to the one and only Kise Ryouta. Kise smiled at her and pulled her in for a morning kiss. 

"Hnnn, good morning. Don't kiss me because my breath stinks." Yukine bluntly complained to him, pushing his face away from her own. 

"Ehh! I want to kiss you though! I want to give my Senpai lots and lots of kisses!" He made kissing noises, trying to kiss her again but he was blocked by Yukine's persistent arm block. 

"Get away from me, Kise...!" 

"Senpai is so mean to me! Even though every day is a great KiYuki day!" 

"Don't even get me started! That sounds like a fandom for you and my brother!" 

"Why does it?!" 

"My brother is called Yukio!" 

"But you're Yukine-senpai! I don't care if it sounds like a fandom name but I really want to call every day a Kiyuki day!" 

"You bastard...!" 

In the end, Kise was able to bring Yukine into his arms and passionately kissed her. 

"After this, I want to have a shower with Senpai!" 

"You're pushing your luck, you brat!" 

Kise hugged her to him, finding her very adorable in his hold. 

"Senpai, let's go and have a shower..." 

"Sure." 

"Ah, hold on..." He got off the bed and took a clean underwear and a condom. "Alright, let's go." 

"Wait, why are you getting a condom... I don't want to do that in the shower you moron! What if it slips out?!" 

"My penis?" 

"The condom, you idiot!" 

"But this is water resistant! I want to have sex in the shower with you, Senpai!" 

"No! I'm showering alone!" 

However...

Kise made Yukine go into the shower with him. He turned the water to the best temperature before letting her stand under it with him. 

"I like seeing you wet~." 

"Don't say it like that..." She was a little nervous and she turned herself around so he can't see her naked front. 

"Senpai, you're so cute when you're shy~! Here, shampoo." 

"Hn." She grabbed the bottle of shampoo and she lathered some onto her hair. 

Meanwhile, Kise squirted some shower gel onto his palms. There was a sponge there to use but he's having fun touching her body under the shower. 

"This isn't the usual shower gel I use. It smells different." 

"It's a different brand that I bought on the internet!" Because her back was facing him, she cannot see the smirk of a devil on his face. Kise bought the shower gel that was rumored to make someone sexually turned on. He bought it as a test because if it worked, he's going to buy it from now on. The scent was that of ripe strawberries and he liked that scent very much.

"Kise..." Maybe it's the heat of the water but it felt really good wherever he touched. It's like he's litting a trail of pleasure wherever he touched.