★15★ Welcome home, welcome trouble

Back in his room and on the bed, Kise said he will return to bed only if Yukine was there. Of course, Kise's older sister was annoyed of Yukine's pressence in front of her little brother. She doesn't understand Kise; she's trying to protect him and this was how he's going to repay her? She's only looking out for him! 

"Ryouta, are you being serious right now?" Kise's older sister was annoyed that her little brother left the bed without thinking. "What if you got hurt?! You know you're not well!" She scolded and scolded but Kise didn't listen. 

"..." Yukine was uncomfortable with this sort of atmosphere. She can understand why Kise's older sister would be annoyed. She got up to leave but Kise grabbed her wrist. 

"I didn't say you can go, Yukine-senpai. Visiting hours hasn't ended yet so stay with me until it ends." 

"Ryouta, this girl is the very reason why you were kidnapped in the first place!" 

"Sis, it's fine." 

"What do you mean, 'it's fine'?!" 

"Really, it's fine... I'm sorry I made you all worry. Please don't blame Yukine-senpai for anything." 

"But-" 

"Sis, when I thought I was going to die, I was scared. I knew I wasn't going to be rescued since I was falling... When Yukine-senpai jumped for me, somehow, I wasn't scared. I was sad that she chose to follow me through death but, at the same time, I was happy that I wasn't going to die alone."

Yukine blushed at his words. Hearing his words again made her heart flutter in a pleasant way. 

"You're telling me you like her? Do you even know what love is, Ryouta?" 

"Senpai has always been by my side. She put up with a selfish brat like me when she doesn't have to. She's... She's another girl who likes me for me, not because I am a model." 

"I don't wanna talk about this anymore..." His older sister took her leave, annoyed of her little brother. 

"Is it really okay to annoy her like that?" Yukine asked him.

"It's fine. My sister is just overprotective of me..." 

"Kise, I..." 

"It's okay, senpai." 

"You know what I want to say?" 

"I know it's hard for you to bring it out in words. I know that." 

"..."

"I already know how you feel for me. The moment you jumped for me, I already know where I am in your world." 

"You... Aren't you embarrassed saying such things?" 

"Nope! Hey, I know! Since we are going out now, why don't we call this day, KiKasa day?" 

"G-going out?! K-KiKasa day?!" 

"You don't like it?" 

"I... I don't mind it but for the love of god, don't call it KiKasa day!" 

Kise doesn't understand the problem at all... 

"You idiot! You really don't see the problem?! My brother! It sounds like a fandom name for you and my brother!" 

"Eh?! Oh no! I didn't think of it that way... No... I want to call our special day with a special name..." 

"You idiot..." 

"Fine, I'll settle it with KiYuki day then." 

"Can I ask you a question, Kise? What is the point calling the anniversary 'KiYuki day'? If you are I always together, doesn't that make every day a KiYuki day?"