30.) Silly Goose

"Ooh," I smiled. "My head feels funny," I giggled.

"Yes," a familiar voice nodded.

"Whooooooo are you?"

"I'm Saddiq," a face appeared over me, smiling. "You hit your head pretty hard, huh?"

"Hehehe, you silly goose!" I squealed. "Where's JJ?" I wiggled my head.

"Who's JJ?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Jesus(HAY-zoose)!"

"Jesus(Jee-ZUS)?"

"Yeahhhhhhhhh."

"I'm right here," he mumbled. I turned my head, seeing him in a hospital bed next to me.

"Hayy. Hehehe. Hehe. Tee. He. He. He." My eyes slowly closed, and I drifted off to sleep.

***

"You silly goose!" I giggled, booping Daryl's nose.

"What the hell is she on?" Daryl asked, looking at Saddiq.

"She's had a lot of pain killers. They'll be worn off in a couple days." Saddiq answered.

"Silly gooses!"

"Okay," Daryl mumbled, turning towards the door.

"Wait!" I grabbed his vest, smiling.

"What?" He asked, a small smile on his face as he stepped back and looked down at me.

"I want a hug!" I opened my arms. Daryl sighed, leaning down and gently hugging me, as I kissed his nose. "Silly goose!"

"Yep," Daryl nodded and then left the room.

***

"Silly goose!"

"What?" Rick asked.

"You're a Silly goose! You silly goose! L-O-L! Teehee!"

"Mhmm, Okay," he nodded, holding onto my hand. "How're you feeling?"

"Hip-hop-happening!"

"What?"

"SILLY GOOSE!" I squealed, giggling.

"Okay..." Rick smiled a little. "Remind me to never let you drink."

"Is it Christmas yet?!"

"Almost," Rick nodded.

"Jingle bells, I'm taking L's, hit me with a sleigh!" I giggled. "Do you like that song?"

"No," Rick shook his head, giving Henry a look.

"Jingle bells, jingle bells, walkers in the lawn! They came around on Christmas Eve, I can't wait until they're gone! They really scared old Santa when they tried to eat his head! It's really hard to kill them 'cause they're already dead. Jingle bells, jingle bells, walkers on the porch! I tried to make them go away by waving a big brown torch! They only growled and shuffled out into the snow! Nothing much that I did would actually make them go. Jingle bells, jingle bells, walkers are a pain! All they want for Christmas is just to eat my brain!"

Dumbfounded. "Did you... just come up with that?"

"Mhmm, you silly goose!"

"...okay..." Rick raised his eyebrow, turning to Henry. "Um, I think I've had enough," he laughs a little. He said goodbye to Henry, and then left. Henry came up to me, sitting in the stool beside me.

"Hey," he smiled.

"Hey... silly goose," I booped his nose. He smiled.

"At least I know how you'll be if you ever get drunk," he smiled. "I'll admit. I was a little worried you'd be an angry drunk."

"You're cute, you got a girlfriend?"

"Yes I do," he smiles, gently patting my head, playing with my hair.

"Who is it?"

He smiled, gently kissing my lips. He looked back down at me. I gasped.

"You're cheating, you silly goose!"

He smiled. "Get some sleep."

"Okay," I closed my eyes quickly.

***

I don't know how long it's been, but when I woke up, I felt hungover as fuck. I could tell by the room I was back at the Kingdom, in the infirmary. I groaned, sitting up to see Rick standing in the corner, arms crossed, smiling a little.

"What happened? How long has it been?"

"8 days, you've been high on drugs, you silly goose."

"Huh?"