Chapter 15

~Elias's POV~

I woke up and looked over at Harmony, she looked disturbed.

I got up and go take a shower.

I plan out our entire day while I'm in the shower. She would go to work from 9 to 12, at 12 we would go to lunch, then I would take her back to work and then at 6 she would come home and we would have the most memorable dinner party ever.

~Harmony'S POV~

I wake up and do my hygiene routine and get ready to go to work.

I put on a black tank top, a red black and white plaid shirt, jeans, and my fire reds.

I kiss elias and leave.

On my way to work, I got stuck in traffic and I started thinking about how everything was different now. I'm in a healthy relationship, my business is doing better than before, and I am now closer to my friends and family.

When I was with jullian, I loved him but he didn't love me, he said he did but he always abused me. Not only was the abuse physical, but it was also emotional and verbal.

I used to stay home from work because of the baby, bruises, or I would be tired from an argument.

While I was in my relationship with Jullian, I started to work harder and harder to get him to see how I felt about him, but that caused me to drift father and farther away from my friends and family. We started to talk less and I felt alone. When I finally broke away from Jullian, i started going out with Elias, and 2 months later, he moved in so that he could help me with the baby, but then I lost it. I knew Elias was upset, but he was also happy that I didn't have to have any attachment to Jullian.

Then I started to think about the dream I had.

I tried to shift my thoughts.

I pulled up infront of my job at around 8:45 and start to set everything up.

Soon the rest of the staff came in and so did the clients.

I worked until it was time for my lunch break. I didn't know what I wanted for lunch because I had a taste for a few things. As I try to decide what I want, Elias comes in with a dozen red and pink roses, and a big brown paper bag.

"These are for you." he says as he kisses my cheek

"Aww thanks babe, their beautiful." i say as we walk back towards the break room.

"What's in the bag?" i ask him

"Lunch." he says

"Ooh, what is it?" i ask

"Chinese food." he says and pulls out a few different containers.

"I love you." i say and smile

"I love you too." he says

We eat our food, then go for a walk and talk.

"Babe, how do you feel about a party at the house later?" he asks me

"I'm cool wit' it." i say

We walk for a little while longer and then we go back to the shop.

*6 hours later*

I drive home to find a house full of people. I walk in and try to find Elias.

Eventually I find him and he pulls me to the kitchen to get a drink. I get a few drinks and I dance with him.

It was like a house party but for adults. There was drinking, smoking outside, loud music, party lights, and a lot of dancing. Most of the music was fast, but every once in a while, the DJ threw in a slow song.