Chapter.18.✌

(Instead of Avril POV it gonna be in Rebel pov)

Rebel POV

I woke up to a phone ringing. I looked around and it was Sam. I grabbed his phone and looked at him. He's still asleep. I answered the phone And went to the kitchen.

"Sam? Where the hell are you? Did you kill that bitch yet?" a voice who I reconized.Alpha.

I froze. Sam was suppose to kill me? I hurried up and hung up the phone. I turned around and saw Sam in the doorway with a guilty look on his face.

"Y-You were supposed to k-k-kill me? Y-Y-You are the one who has been sending the threats? Your the one w-w-who done my hotel room in blood? You are working with alpha to kill me?" I said frightnend.

"Yes I did. I was supposed to kill you when I came over that night. But than that happened. Then I couldn't bring myself to do it." he said.

He took a step towards me and I took a step back. I don't know what he is capable of.

"If you didn't want to kill me than why do you have a knife in you back pocket?" I questioned him.

"That's been there since last night. In not going to kill you." he said walking towards me.

I ran over to the drawer and grabbed a knife and pointed it at him. He stopped.

"Put the knife down Rebel." he said.

"Get the fuck out of my house." I said.

"Rebel." he said getting close to me.

"ANDY!!" I yelled.

"Rebel you don't understand!" Sam yelled.

Then I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Andy tackled Sam to the ground and my dad grabbed me and pulled me into his chest.

I looked and Andy and Sam were throwing punches. Sam kicked and off of him and ran out the door.

Me and my father ran over to Andy.

"Are you ok Andy?" I said kneeling by him.

"I'm fine. My head hurts like hell." he said laughing.

"Are you really laughing?" dad asked.

"I've been through worst. Are you ok?" Andy asked turning towards me.

"I'm fine." I said.

Than like father mode kicked into my father. He sat on the floor and started to examine me.

"Are you ok? Are you hurt? Did he hurt you? Do you remeber your name?" my dad kept rambling on.

"Ashley she is fine. Just call the guys and we will watch through the night." Andy said getting up.

"We'll do that after we figure out why Sam was trying to kill my daughter." my dad said.

"I know why." I said getting up.

We all sat at the table. Then Andy and my dad looked at me. I sighed.

"Well when I ran away I got into some trouble. I did not want to call you, so I had to do my second option. Sam. You see I was getting death threats. I didn't know why. After I called Sam it all stopped. I should have thought it was him doing it." I said.

"There must be a reason why." Andy said.

"Well, when I woke up I heard a phone ringing. I didn't know who phone it was. Than I found out that it is Sam. So I answered it and it was alpha. Alpha assigned Sam to kill me. Than he confessed that he was the one who was sending them." I said.