Chapter.23.

Rebel POV

I was stunned. I am getting accused of manslaughter. It was self-defense. He was going to kill me.

"That's bullshit. She would be dead right now if she hasn't killed him,"Andy said.

"I know. I tried to tell them that, but they think im just lying because she's my daughter. The lawyers said that her case is really hard. Since you and Sam were romantically involve," dad said.

"When will I go to court?" I asked

"January 1st," dad said.

January 1st. I can't even think. I can go to prison.

"Did any of my friends came by?" I asked.

"Only Ghost. He is the only one who came by," dad said.

No one else came? No Alex and Raven?

"When can I leave this hospital?" I asked.

"I don't know. They haven't told me," dad said.

"Well I feel fine," I said.

"Same," Andy said.

We unhooked ourselves and got out of bed.

"Are you really gonna walk out of here?" Dad asked.

"Yes," we both said.

We took turned changing in the bathroom with the clothes dad brought us. When I put my shirt on I see stiches in the middle of my chest.I still can feel where the bullet was.

"I'm ready. Let's go," I said.

We signed ourselves out and left. I got in the backseat and closed the door. I laid my head up against the window. Dad and Andy got in the truck and we drove off.

We were at a stop light when I asked.

"Does Ronnie know?" I asked.

Dad was silent for a moment.

"Yeah. He does. He thinks it's his fault. He said he should have not kicked him out," dad said.

"Ok," that's all I said.

We got home and I got out of the car and opened the door to the house.

"SURPRISE!" They yelled.

Everybody was here. Juliet and her child. BVB. My friends. MIW, SWS, PTV, NYD. I didn't even know. They were gonna be here.

"What are you guys doin here?" I asked.

"Ashley texted us that you were coming home," Juliet said.

"Well it was like more leaving without doctors notice," Dad said.

"Hey I wasnt the only one. Andy done it to," I said.

"Don't put thia on me," he said.

"You fight like an old married cranky couple," kellin laughed.

Then we heard yelling from the stairs. Here came CC on top of thw staircase.

"Let's get this party started!!" He yelled.

He slides down the bar railing and fell on his face. Everybody erupted in laughter. I walked over to him and crouched down.

"CC, are you ok? Can you understand what I'm saying?" I asked.

"Shut up," he groaned.

I laughed. Pretty much that whole day was filled with fun and laughter now its night and its still going on. Everybody was dancing. I was dancing with Ghost when i felt a sharp pain in my chest. I stopped and put my hand on my chest.