Chapter.21.

Rebel POV

I put on the cover up tattoo sleeves and took out my contacts. I looked in the mirror and my eyes are back to their purple.

I put the wig on and threw a jaclet and zippes it up. Let me tell you something, a jacket in 90° weather is like hell.

"Are you ready?" Robert asked.

"Yea. Is my father and them out there?" I asked.

"Yes. They are between the barricades of the front. They were really congused of why you want them there, well except for Ryan or Ghost." He said.

"His name is ghost." I said.

I grabbed my guitar and looked at Robert.

"Wish me luck," I saie and head out.

I ran up to the microphone.

"Whats up L.A.!!!" I screamed.

They cheered. But my dad and them still looked confused while Ghost just smiles.

I started the intro to Smile.

"You know that I'm a crazy bitch
I do what I want when I feel like it
All I wanna do is lose control" I looked at Ghost and he gave the single.

I held up my hand and the music stopped. The fans were yelleing out "What Happaned?".

I grabbed my guitar and smashed it on the stage. The crowd gasped. I looked at it and laughed. I jogged back to the microphone

"Ok, originally I am supposed to be singing these songs for you because my asshole of a mangaer told me so, but I have a history of not listening." I said laughing.

The crowd laughed.

"I guess I get it from my father. Anywhore how many people knows Rebel Purdy of the cover band Fallen Angel? How about they come up here in memory of her?" I asked.

I watch as the crowd goes wild and my father looks like he is about to murder someone if Andy and jinxx didnt stop him.

Ghost did what he said he'll do. He got the band up here except Sam of course. Ghost told them to go to their place. Raven behind the drums, Alex on Guitar and Ghost. I heard ghost tell them what we are singing.

"Now, before you kills Ashley just wait." I said.

It was weird calling your father by their name.

"1,2,3, go.!!" I heard Raven said.

"You don't know anything
You dont anything
You dont know anything about me"

"Lets go!!!" I yelled.

(Intrumental)

"Once it starts it never stops
Dicipline , it all in not
Cant help myself, you listening
Why cant I say just what I want

You dont know anything
No, you don't know anything about me

Steady damage, cross the line
What become clearly define
Steady damage, cross the line
What become clearly define"

I took off the jacket and threw it aside.

Chain me up, hold me down
Just let me go, there's always more
I want it all excluding you
Losing control, so construted "