Chapter 12- I love you

Cyrus's POV
Who knew that three simple words could be so powerful that it could change everything? I didn't know what to say. I didn't even know how I felt about him saying those words! I couldn't face him, so I simply said, "I've got to go" He opened his eyes and I turned to leave  "I'm sorry" I said, tears streaming down my face. I didn't know why I was crying! I just had so many emotions inside me. I was happy, surprised, scared at what he said to me. I didn't know how to face it, so I left. I ran away. I didn't stop running.

TJ's POV
Amber walked into my room when she heard me crying and said "What happened?" "I told him that I loved him!" I said in between sobbs. "He took off after I said it" "Maybe he's just not ready to hear that" she tried to comfort me "I mean, it's really early in the relationship to know if you love each other." I didn't say anything. "Look, all I can tell you without making any promises is that he really likes you and you really like him and you shouldn't give up on him. You're already boyfriends! You shouldn't be so negative about this! What if he just doesn't know how to react to that? What if he really does love you but he's just afraid of saying it back? Don't give up! Have a little bit of hope! Hope isn't for suckers!" I always used to say that hope was for suckers. Sometimes it is. I had hope that I wouldn't mess up anything else, but I managed to mess up the one good thing in my life with just three little words! Who knew just three words could be so destructive?

Cyrus's POV
I ran all the way to Andi's house. I knocked and Bex opened the door "Hey Cyrus!" she said quickly noticing that I was crying "What happened? Did you run here?" I nodded and asked "Is Andi here?" "No she's at Buffy's. Come in. Sit down. Tell me what's up." I went in and sit down on the couch. "What happened?" She repeated. "It's a really long story" I said. "I have enough time."

I told her about TJ being my boyfriend and about him saying that he loved me and about how I ran away from him. "Wow." She said when I was done talking, "So he told you he loved you, but you don't know if you love him back? You don't know how to feel about it?" I nodded. "Well, how do you feel about him?" she asked. "Well, he's a great boyfriend. He's always trying to get me out of my comfort zone. He's always making me laugh. He never fails to put a smile on my face. He's always making me have butterflies in my stomach." I said smiling, "I don't know what I'd do without him. Today when he told me that he loved me, I just didn't know how to react, so I just ran away. I usually never do that if there's a problem." I thought for a long hard minute and finally said, "I think I love him too." "Well don't tell me, go tell him that." She said with a smile.       "Wait! How will I get to his house?' "I'll drive you" "On your motorcycle?" I asked. "Yeah. Didn't you ride a dirt bike?" "Yeah but it's different!" She rolled her eyes and said "Come on. It's getting late." "Fine" I pouted.

TJ's POV
What if he doesn't love me? What if he's only my boyfriend because he doesn't want to hurt me? What if he really doesn't like guys? A billion questions flooded my brain and I couldn't even think straight.

3rd person POV
"Thank you Bex." Cyrus said as he took off his helmet. "No problem." she said. "Do you want me to stay?" "No, you can go" Cyrus said. "You sure?" Bex asked and Cyrus nodded.

He knocked on the door and Amber opened it "Cyrus!" she said. "I'm assuming that you're here to talk to TJ about what happened?" He nodded. "He's in his room." "Thanks, Amber" Cyrus said.

He walked up to TJ's room and hesitated before knocking on the door. He took a deep breath and collected his thoughts. He thought long and hard about what he was going to say to him. He finally built up the courage to knock on the door. "Go away, Amber! I don't want to talk about it anymore!" TJ yelled. "But I know someone who does." Cyrus said. There was silence for a few seconds and TJ opened the door. His eyes were red and puffy from crying. Cy felt bad. He didn't realize how much his actions hurt him. "I'm sorry TJ." He began. "I'm so sorry. It just hit me out of no where and I didn't know what to do. I'm really sorry." He felt the fresh, hot tears starting to form in his eyes. He blinked and they rolled down his cheeks. Before he could stop himself, Cyrus hugged him. He buried his head on TJ's chest and flooded his hoodie with tears. TJ wrapped his arms around him and kissed Cyrus's forehead. "It's OK, Cyrus." TJ said softly, "I shouldn't have expected you to return the feelings. I'm the one who's sorry....for rushing things." "But what if I do return the feelings?" Cyrus bit his lip and said, "I love you too, TJ. I'm so sorry. " Cyrus backed away from the hug. "It just caught me off guard when you told me and I was jus--" TJ cut him off with a kiss. It was quite passionate and intense. It lasted for a few seconds and TJ pulled away and smiled. "You don't have to apologise, Cy. I forgive you. And I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have rushed it. I was so--" "You don't have to apologise TJ!" he took a step closer and took TJ's hand. "Just kiss me" he whispered. TJ smiled, "I don't know what I'd do without you, Underdog!" he said closing the gap between them.

 TJ smiled, "I don't know what I'd do without you, Underdog!" he said closing the gap between them