Chapter 15- I can't help falling in love with you

3rd Person POV
Cyrus was working on his History homework at lunch. TJ arrived at his table and put a chocolate chocolate chip muffin in front of Cyrus and said, "Number 3 is wrong. It's actually the Declaration of Independence. Oh and number 9 is Abraham Lincoln." Cyrus smiled and said "Thanks, history nerd." TJ rolled his eyes at the comment and said "Do you want my help or not?" "Yes I really really do!" Cyrus said. "I have a test tomorrow and if I fail it, I'll fail the class!" "What? Well, maybe you can come to my house after school and I'll help you study." TJ said . "Yes! Thank you so much!" The bell rang and they got their stuff to go to next period. "Ok, cool. It's a study date!" TJ said as he was walking towards his classroom. "See you later, Underdog!"

After school:

TJ's POV
I cleaned up my room a bit so it wouldn't look like a complete mess. I had some music playing on my computer. It was the song, "You're my best friend" by Queen. I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I quickly turned around and saw Cyrus standing there smiling. "Hey Underdog!" I said with a big smile on my face. I turned off the music and Cy pouted, "Aww! Why'd you turn it off? I like that song." I smiled a toothy grin. I turned the music on and he smiled. He put his stuff down on the carpet and sat on my bed.

3rd Person POV
They studied for about an hour and a half so they decided to take a break. "Wow! I never realized how much of a history nerd you were!" Cyrus said, laughing. TJ rolled his eyes and said, "I never realized how annoying you were!" not quite meaning it. Cyrus pretended to be hurt by what he said, "Ouch! That hurt." TJ smiled at him.
"I can't help falling in love" by Elvis Presley was playing in the background.

Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

"Wanna dance?" TJ said, putting his hand out for him to take. "Couldn't ask for anything better" Cyrus smiled as he grabbed his hand. TJ put his arms on his waist and Cyrus put his on TJ's neck. The couple slow danced for what seemed like eternity.

Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

They smiled at each other as they danced the night away. Cyrus rested his head on TJ's chest.

Amber walked by and noticed that they were dancing, so she went over to the door and secretly watched them. Aww! They are so cute! She thought. Her eyes filled with tears because of such a beautiful and romantic scene. She wished she had someone like that. One day she would find someone like that. Someone that could love her just like TJ and Cyrus love each other. Someone she could dance with. Someone who was there for her no matter what. And she knew who she wanted that someone to be. But she knew she didn't like her the same way Amber liked her.

For I can't help falling in love with you

Cyrus planted a soft kiss on his cheek which made him blush and smile. "I love you" Cyrus said. "I love you too." TJ whispered. They shared a slow, sweet kiss. TJ had put the song on repeat and Cyrus was glad because it had just become his new favorite song.

I came across this headcannon on Tumblr and I absolutely love the idea of TJ  being a big history nerd, so I decided to write a chapter about.  Hope you guys liked it!

TJ "heart-eyed" Kippen

You're my best friend by Queen.