CHAPTER 28: MISSING IN ACTION

Its been like two weeks since the last update. Sorry about that. Hoping this chapter puts smiles on ye faces❤.

♤♤

The black Audi was parked beside Ihsan's range rover the security quickly came to Nana's side unlocking her door. "Miss Khadijah." The sercurity greeted her with a nod. "Mr John. I like your shirt." She also bowed at him with a giggle. Before running towards her Father, Abdullah who carried a frown.

"Mr Abdullah. You have a visitor." From the way he furrowed his brows it made Mr John continue. "Its your brother. Khalifa." He nodded at John. As he strolled in with Nana.

Another car made its way Making Nana jump at the site of Hauwa's car it was parked and she too came down aswell. Before the driver zoomed off to park the car in the other side of the house.

"Baban Nana. Good afternoon." She sounded elated because its been a few days since she had seen him even though the news of him been missing didn't get to her. "Afternoon, Ya school?."

"Alhamdulilah. Ya Maman Nana?." He half smiled.

"Good."

Nana and Hauwa walked in before he did. And in his living room was Khalifa seated on the one seater facing the foyer. "Assalamualaikum. Ya khalifa."

"Abdullah." Nana looked at him she always has a thing for people she didn't know she would never be so free and clingy until she got to spend sometime with them. Or her parents knew them.

Immediately she recognized who he was she ran to him. "Uncle Khalifa." He squatted hugging her back. Hauwa too greeted them and then they both went upstairs to change from there uniforms.

"How are you?." He asked seeing how Abdullah looked "I am... I don't even know. Tired i suppose."

He sat on the chair besides him resting his head lazily on the wooden side of the royal furniture rubbing his temple, Khalifa understood his state so he didn't want to say too much and was picking his next words carefully. "Ihsan is getting better, Thought you should know. I called to let you know I was coming but your phone was off." Abdullah had his eyes opened but even with that he looked lost and distant. And Khalifa knew having a conversation now would be a waste. He never listens when he is blue.

"I will come back Tommorrow? You need some time to be alone and rest." Abdullah sighed getting up

"Here."

He knew Khalifa didn't have a car. Since he just came from SouthAfrica a place he has been staying for years it was as if he was no longer going to come back. "You can have it." Khalifa took the keys he knew Abdullah had a lot more on the other side of the house. And also he is generous.

"If you need me my phone would be on." He told him helping him close the front seat door. Khalifa nodded with a half smile taking off with the car.

A little tap on his pockets he felt a few pieces of cigars left. He lazily walked back into the house going upstairs to his balcony he lit up the cigar and in no time he had already finished the pieces. He wanted more. It was helping him.

His phone rang flashing Yahya's name on his screen. Causing him to rush back into the room.

♡♡

Back at The AbdulRaheem resident Ihsan walked into her old room with a nervous look on her face. The room was Dark the lights were off the only source of lights where from the curtains which had little light into her room. She walked towards her bed caressing it just a little. With every passing day she came to realise it was true, She really had an Amnesia but this one, This one hit her like a truck.