Text 5

•BroccoliBoi is online•

BroccoliBoi: Todoroki-Kun, where are you? Did you forget about today? We were supposed to go train together..

Sho: Oh sorry, Midoriya. I decided to take a nap and I woke up late. I'm on my way!

BroccoliBoi: No need to rush, Todoroki-Kun. Take your time. I'll be waiting.

Todoroki felt a bit guilty for being late. After what happened with Bakugou, he couldn't focus and kept crying. And eventually, he fell asleep.

Sho: I'll be there in a minute!

BroccoliBoi: Todoroki-Kun, change of location. Since you just woke up, let's go to a café first and get you energized!

Sho: Sounds good! Where?

BroccoliBoi: it's the one near the school grounds "UA café"

Sho: Got it. I'm almost there!

•BroccoliBoi is offline•
•Sho is offline•

Todoroki runs to the café and sees a green haired male standing outside the café door.

"Oh Todoroki-Kun! You made it on time!"

"Shall we get some coffee now before I show you all my new moves!" Todoroki says getting hyped for the training. He can easily take out all his anger and sadness.

"Sure! I'm really excited." Deku says with continuously nodding his head.

They both smile and laugh at each other.

"Sir, what would you like to order?"

"I'd like black coffee with no sugar whatsoever."

"Todoroki-Kun, how can you NOT have any sugar in your coffee? Oh and I'd like the sweetest coffee you have here!"

"I'm feeling really tired today so I need to be energized!" Todoroki says rubbing his neck.

Suddenly his phone buzzes.

2 notifications from Bakugou.

Bakuhoe: HeY
Bakuhoe: You on a DATE with that nerd Deku?!

Todoroki's eyes widen and he looks around the café and spots a certain blonde with a red head.

Sho: No. we're just here to get coffee and then go train.

Bakuhoe: Of course.. you'd only allow him to see your powers..

Todoroki frowns and makes a confused face.

Sho: What is that supposed to mean?

Bakuhoe: NVM ugh WHATEVER JUST LEAVE ALREADY!

Sho: Right.. enjoy your date..

Bakuhoe: 🖕🏻

•Bakugou is offline•
•Sho is offline•

"Todoroki-Kun, are you done with your coffee?"

"No, just some left."

"Can I try it?"

"Are you sure? There's no sugar in it.."

"Yeah!"

Deku drinks from Todoroki's cup and makes a disgusted face. "Eww Todoroki-Kun! How can you drink this?!"

"I told you so. Let's head out now, shall we?"

"Yes!"

Todoroki's phone buzzes again but he ignores it. He's just pumped for some training.

Bakuhoe: Are you sure.. you're not going out with that damn nerd?

End of chapter.