Text 20

Can we pretend that's Bakugou's hand? ^^^^
•••

Bakugou clicked the play button and he wished he didn't.

It was a conversation between Deku and Todoroki.

"Do you like anyone though?"

What the hell.. it's halfie..

Bakugou could only see Todoroki's face on the screen and Deku seemed to be the one asking questions..

"Yes I do."

He likes someone huh?

"O who is it?"

Bakugou held his breath unconsciously.

"It's uhhh my childhood friend. He lives abroad though..."

Bakugou breathed again but rather than being relieved, he could feel his heart break.

He didn't want to finish the video but his curiosity about Todoroki's "crush" got the better of him.

"Ohh what's his name?"

"His name is Kou."

And the video ended..

Kou huh? Now that I think about it, I never asked about his interests.. I was so focused on getting his attention that I forgot what it's like to truly love someone. You cherish them and always put them first. And here I am.. always acting as if only I matter..

BroccoliBoi: So what do you think?

Bakuhoe: I'll talk to him myself.

BroccoliBoi: Not what I wanted to hear but okay I suppose.

Bakuhoe: Too bad.

•Bakuhoe is offline•
•BroccoliBoi is offline•

Todoroki's side—

Todoroki was now sitting on the couch in the lounge. On his left was Kirishima and Kaminari. On his right was Momo and behind the couch was Sero who was standing.

"So RokiBro! I'm gonna be blunt. You should confess!"

The other three agreed as well and Todoroki seemed to be thinking more like overthinking.

"Oh there is no way that's going to happen. I'm happy being his friend."

"Sho, stop lying to yourself. What if he's taken way again? Huh? What will you do?" Momo decided to talk. She knew how stubborn her best friend could be.

"I- wait! Kirishima! Didn't you go out with him? How are you okay with this?"

"Ohh that was nothing serious bro! So don't worry about it too much. By the way stop changing the subject."

"You should really confess. You never know what the result could be. If you really love him then you just need to believe in yourself and hope for the best." Kaminari was the one who surprisingly said something that made sense.

Everyone seemed shook.

"Kami! That's why I love youuuu! No homo."

"Kiri shut up."

"So RokiBro, what are you gonna do?"

The room was filled with silence.

"I-i'll confess."

"O my god!! Yess!" Momo squealed and gave Todoroki a side hug.

"That's what I'm talkin about bro! When you gonna confess though?"

"I'll think about it and tell you all. I'll be taking my leave then. See you all and thank you."

"No problem." The three of them said in a unison.

And each of them headed back to their dorms.

End of chapter••

Uhm I just noticed idk why Baku and Todo like each other in the first place... I'd have to think of something..