Text 15

Todoroki had been lying on his futon and listening to music, thinking. Okay I swear Bakugou was about to say something before Midoriya interrupted us. And I'm sure I heard something along in the lines of "I like.."  does he like me? Ehh there's noway! But what if he does? ..that's a dream come true!! Aghhh if only Midoriya hadn't interrupted, I wouldn't be sitting here curious to what he had to say! Should I text him and ask? Totally!

                              •Sho is online•

But it's like 1 in the morning! He usually sleeps at 8:00. Who even sleeps that early?! Gosh ugh whatever I'll just text him and hope he's awake.

Sho: Hi Bakugou.
seen.

Omg whet the.. he's awake?!

Bakuhoe: Oi halfie! What's up?

Sho: I just had a question. What were you gonna say before Midoriya interrupted you?

Bakuhoe: That.. I'll tell you some other day.

Sho: Whhhaaat I want to know right now!

Bakuhoe: Don't worry you'll be the first to know... some day of course 😏

Sho: I hate you 😑

Bakuhoe: No you don't 

Sho: 😑

Bakuhoe: You didn't disagree 😏

Sho: Shut up! Anyways, why are you still awake? It's 1 in the morning!

Bakuhoe: I was waiting for someone's text is all.

Sho: Did they text you yet?

Bakuhoe: mhm now I can finally sleep.

Sho: O must be someone important..?

Bakuhoe: The most important.

Sho: I feel bad for that person.

Nahh I don't I'm just maybe... a tiny bit jealous...

Bakuhoe: I'm not THAT bad.

Sho: if you say so..

Bakuhoe: halfie go to sleep. You'll be tired in the morning and make me worry again.

I would love to have headaches everyday just to have you worry about me!

Sho: Yes mommy. I'm going to sleep. See you tomorrow.

Bakuhoe: I prefer hearing daddy. (Kill me)

Todoroki let go off his phone and it hit his face.

On the other hand, Bakugou just wanted to bury himself under a rock. Why did he say that?

Todoroki grabbed his phone again and started typing.

Sho: Can we pretend you didn't say that?

Bakuhoe: ...yes.. please..

Sho: Hahahaha you're so funny Bakugou. I can totally blackmail you with this text!

Bakuhoe: You halfNhalf! Don't you fuckin dare! I'll blow your head off!

Sho: o my so violent. I won't don't worry.

Bakuhoe: Good. I'm going to sleep now. Night.

Sho: right. 😴

                               •Sho is offline•
                          •Bakuhoe is offline•

End of chapter.