Text 17

Midoriya was at the park sitting on the swings. Nervous... really nervous.. he kinda had a feeling that he would get rejected but he still wanted to express his feelings.

10 minutes later~

Bakugou reached the park and started looking for a red-white head but no one was there except

"Deku?"

"O-oh Kacchan! You're here."

"Why the fuck are you here?"

"Uhh well.. I was originally supposed to meet you.."

"WHAT?"

"You see.. I wanted to tell you something.. and if I asked you directly.. you wouldn't meet me sooo I asked Todoroki-Kun to help.."

"I'm leaving."

As Bakugou turned around to leave, Deku grabbed his arm. "What the fuck? Let go!"

"I will if you listen to what I have to say first."

Bakugou sighed and decided to listen to the nerd.

"Speak"

"What I'm about to say might surprise you but everything is true.."

Bakugou gave him a look that he was listening.

"Kacchan, I like you. Since a long time. Not just as a childhood friend but more than that. Will you go out with me?"

Bakugou stared at Deku like he was spouting some nonsense.

"You weren't kidding when you said I'd be surprised. I can't fucking believe I'm about to say sorry to this nerd. Sorry Deku but I'm in love with someone else." Bakugou wanted to ask the nerd why he even liked him? Like it doesn't make sense but why should he care in the first place?

"Haha it's okay. I was kinda already expecting to get rejected but I'm surprised you of all people like someone.."

"Haah? You fuckin think I don't got emotions?!"

"Maybe... so who is it?"

"What?"

"Who do you like? I think I deserve to know after getting rejected.."

"Ugh you better keep your mouth shut. It's.. Todoroki."

"Oh... why him?"

"That's none of your business. I'm leaving if we're done."

"Yeah.. see you later Kacchan!"

Bakugou left and Deku stood there staring at the ground while thinking.

End of chapter•

Ummm.. idk what I feel about this.. 🤣