Text 14

Todoroki had been sleeping for 30 minutes in the infirmary. As for Bakugou, he had been worried about his halfie. He had texted Todoroki several times but the other didn't reply.

Bakugou decided to head to the infirmary without asking Aizawa since he was passed out. The others gave him questioning looks but who would wanna make Bakugou angry? So they decided to not say anything.

On the other hand, Todoroki had woken up from his short nap. He wanted to sleep more but the infirmary wasn't his dorm room and he also didn't wanna miss classwork. As he was about to get up from the bed, the curtains were roughly opened.

"Oi halfie! If you were awake you should've at least replied to my texts!"

"B-bakugou! What are you doing here? And what texts?"

Bakugou picked up Todoroki's phone from the small table next to the bed and handed it to him.

Todoroki checked his phone and made an "O" face.

"Right.. these texts.. sorry I actually JUST woke up and was about to leave."

"It's fine I guess.. just go back to sleep then! That shitty teacher ain't even teachin anything today."

"I would..but this is not my dorm room!"

"What's it matter? There's a bed and a blanket. Seems like a perfect place to sleep."

"No no no no no a dorm room is a dorm room and an infirmary is an infirmary. There's a huuuuge difference."

Cute Bakugou thought as he watched Todoroki try to prove his point.

"Bakugou are you even listening to me?"

" course I am"

"Agh whatever. What are you doing here anyways?"

"Me? Right. I was worried so I decided to check up on you."

Todoroki just sat still for a while. Did he just say worried? Is this really Bakugou? Or Is it someone who's trying to imitate him? There's noway BAKUGOU would be worried about anyone! Okay.. chill out and just ask him why..?

"Eh? Why were you worried about me?"

"Cuz I lik- Bakugou was cut off by a green haired male.

"Todoroki-Kun! Are you okay? I was worried so I decided to check up on you! Oh Kacchan? What are you doing here?"

"Hey.. Midoriya. Bakugou dropped something so he was asking me if I had seen it, that's all."

"I see~ so did you find it Kacchan?"

Bakugou tched and told Todoroki to reply to his texts and left.

"Midoriya are you okay?"

"Yeah.. I don't even know why I like him."

Haha I can agree with that..

"Let's hope he likes you back."

"Thank you for supporting me, Todoroki-Kun!"

"Mhm anytime. Shall we head back to class?"

"Yep!"

Both of them left the infirmary and went back to the class.

End of chapter •