Text 23

Todoroki did the same as Bakugou. He thought for a while and then smiled.

Flashback~~

It was a rainy day. Todoroki didn't like the rain. It made him moody and lazy but he couldn't be moody OR lazy because his appointment to meet his mother was today. His mother and him were getting more and more comfortable around each other. And he felt quite proud of himself "all thanks to Midoriya" Todoroki would always phrase it.

He was walking back home from meeting his mom when he spotted a certain blond. He knew Bakugou because of all the "fight me fairly" crap he pulled. Todoroki was still regretful about that. He was just so confused at that time, he didn't know whether to use his fire or not so he just gave up.

It wasn't raining much anymore. Just a little shower typish rain. Todoroki saw Bakugou protecting a little puppy from the rain and keeping him warm. Todoroki thought that was just the cutest thing he'd seen all day. Bakugou wasn't yelling or being angry. He looked beautiful and that's when Todoroki realized he was fucked. (LOL)

Present~

"So you like me because you found out I'm not "angry" and "yelling" all the time?" Bakugou said while raising his eyebrow.

"Yep, pretty much. First I thought it was ridiculous and I should get myself together but it wasn't easy. Little by little, I started accepting the fact that I like you and I would do anything to see you happy." Todoroki was smiling.

"Even if it meant letting me go?"

"Yes. Even though it made me quite sad. I'm sorry if that sounds selfish."

Todoroki was now looking at the ground.

"Hey look at me. I want you to be selfish when it comes to me. Tell me everything. Be clingy. Be annoying. I also want to see you happy ya know."

They both stared at each other for a while and Bakugou suddenly leaned in. Todoroki being the nervous wreck he is closed his eyes. Bakugou thought of that as a yes and kissed him. (Yeeesssssss) The kiss didn't last long which made Todoroki quite disappointed but the kiss was sweet.

"Hey don't give me that disappointed look. You'll be getting more than that..soon.Bakugou climbed the bed as he smirked.

Todoroki's face turned red as his hair.

"When is soon?" This caught Bakugou off guard.

"Well aren't you impatient?" Bakugou motioned Todoroki to also climb the bed. He did as Bakugou said. Bakugou pulled him closer and layed down while tightly hugging him. "Hey I thought- Todoroki was cut off. "Definitely not today. Let's just cuddle and sleep. You must be tired." Bakugou said as cutely yawning.

"Now that you mention it, I think that's a good idea." Todoroki also yawned. He didn't realize how tired he was.

Both smiled and fell asleep into each other's arms.

End of chapter•

Yeeeet

Sorry for the late update....

There's probably two or three chapters left...

Thank you for being patient with my lazy ass.