Text 8

•Momomomomo is online•

Momomomomo: Shoooooo!!

Sho: Momo! What's up?

Momomomomo: You idiot! You haven't texted me in like forever! You know how worried I was?

Sho: We literally see each other in school every day.

Momomomomo: uhmmm but you don't talk to me in school! Hmph.
seen.

Momomomomo: is it Bakugou again?
seen.

Momomomomo: I'll take that as a yes.

Sho: ...Momo..

Momomomomo: Where are you? I'm coming right now to give you a big bear hug!

Sho: You don't have to.. I'm fine.

Momomomomo: No you're not! Open your dorm room in 2 minutes!

Sho: So stubborn.. alright.

Todoroki had a little smile on his face as he got up to open the door. Momo was the only person who knew about Todoroki's crush on Bakugou and she always supported him. I feel bad for ignoring her.. ugh my stupid actions...

Momomomomo: I'm here!

Todoroki opened the door revealing a black haired girl with the most genuine smile. She let herself in and tackled Todoroki into a hug.

"You needed that hug didn't you?"

"Yes" Todoroki said with watery eyes.

"Cry as much as you want then I'll give you some ice cream to eat!"

Todoroki laughed between his sobs. "You're the best, Momo."

"I know"

They separated from the hug and Momo revealed a bucket full of ice cream. Todoroki snatched it and started taking big scoops. "You really love ice cream huh?"

"Yep, it's the best thing after Bakugou." Todoroki stopped to think what he just said. His face grew red and he started eating more to ignore Momo's smug face.

"Well, I have an appointment with someone so I'll be going. Enjoy your ice cream, Sho. And also, talk to me whenever you're sad. Don't just keep it to yourself."

Todoroki nodded and said thanks before closing the door. I feel a bit better now. I'll just take a short nap before doing my homework.

•••

At 10:32 pm

Todoroki wakes up from his "short" nap. Holy shit what time is it? Ugh I overslept! I'll just drink some coffee and finish my homework.

Buzz buzz (lmao)

Todoroki checks his phone just to see messages from the only person he didn't wanna talk to today.

Bakugou.

                         •Bakuhoe is online•
                             •Sho is online•

Bakuhoe: ICYHOT!

Bakuhoe: DID YOU FORGET TO TEXT ME TODAY?!
seen.

Bakuhoe: OI! I know you're online!

Sho: Heyyyyyy, Bakugou! How are you today?

Bakuhoe: What's with you? Acting all suspicious..

Sho: Whaaaaaat? Bakugou, you're so weird!

Bakuhoe: Why the fuck are you talkin like a fucking 13 year old girl tryin to hide her crush from her friends??

Am I really that obvious? No. If I was, he would've already said something about it.

Sho: Crush? Do I look like a person who'd be interested in someone? That's absurd!

Bakuhoe: Yes you fucking do!

Sho: Ugh whatever..! I need to finish my homework. I'll talk to you tomorrow..

Bakuhoe: Don't you "whatever" me!

Sho: Bye..

Bakuhoe: 🖕🏻

                              •Sho is offline•
                          •Bakuhoe is offline•

Why did he even text me in the first place? Just to annoy me? Shouldn't he be texting Kirishima before he goes to sleep? He's so weird! I don't understand him at all!

•••

End of chapter.