Text 18

Lol my wallpaper up there ^^^^

•••
Todoroki woke up from his nap due to his phone notifications. There was three. One from Bakugou. One from Midoriya. And one from Kirishima?

Okay what the heck is going on? I feel like I'm forgetting something important.. Bakugou and Midoriya.. omg! Right! The confession!

Todoroki opened up Midoriya's messages first. He already knew what Bakugou was gonna say. Get mad at him of course. Typical.

                              •Sho is online•

BroccoliBoi: Todoroki-Kun?

Sho: Midoriya! What's up? How are you? Were you successful?

BroccoliBoi: No.. I wasn't but that doesn't matter anymore.. can we meet?

Sho: What do you mean it doesn't matter? Are you okay? Yes! Where do you want to meet?

BroccoliBoi: At the café. Let's meet around 8:20?

Sho: Oh in 10 minutes? Sure I'll be there.

                       •BroccoliBoi is offline•

He's acting weird. Hopefully he's okay. I'll check my other messages later. Friends always come first!

Todoroki got up from his bed and hurriedly wore his jacket and sneakers and left.

Deku was already in the café drinking sweet coffee. [lol I just can't eat or drink anything sweet 😬😬😐 #spicyfoodforlife]

"Midoriya!"

"Todoroki-Kun. Please sit down."

"Okay.."

Todoroki sat down on the chair in front of Deku.

"Soo are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine but I need to ask you something."

"Go right ahead."

"Do you... like Kacchan?"

Ookaaaaaay......... why is he suddenly asking this? And why Bakugou of all people? Did he find out? But that's impossible.. the only person who knows about my crush is Momo and she wouldn't break a promise.. should I just deny?

"No.. I don't."

"Really?"

"Yes.."

"Do you like anyone though?"

What the hell am I supposed to say? Make up a person? Maybe bring up a childhood friend which I never had... omg.. I don't wanna say anything that would hurt him.

"Yes I do."

Kill me. Just kill me right now.

"O who is it?"

Bakugou.

"It's uhhh my childhood friend. He lives abroad though.."

God.. I'm gonna shoot myself after this..

"Ohh What's his name?"

Uhhh what name..? Hurry up think brain!! What rhymes with Bakugou... gou.. Kou.. what the hell... whatever..

"His name is Kou."

"What an interesting name."

"Isn't it?"

"That's all I needed to know. Thank you for answering my questions Todoroki-Kun."

"You're welcome. Uhh Midoriya are you really okay?"

"Yes! Don't you worry. Let's head back."

"If you say so."

Both of them walked back together in silence and said byes when they reached their dorms.

End of chapter•

Lmao Kou.. I randomly came up with that name... then I searched up on Google and found out it is a name. 😂😂 

So Kou means Ease and peace

So Kou means Ease and peace..? 😐😬🤣