Chapter 4

Peyton's POV

        Luke looks really angry!  He is just staring us with a weird look on his face.  I totally regret this now...

Luke's POV

        I cannot even believe this!  They are actually together!  That took like 2 days.  I always thought that Brandon took things fast with girls, but not this fast.  I mean did they even go on a date first?  Looking at him he has a smirk on his face and I just want to punch it off of him.  WAIT!!!!  This is my best friend we are talking about.  The one who was there for me all those times I needed him.  I shouldn't be thinking about this and just be happy for them.  I thought until what I heard next...

        "Hey Peyton, this is my jersey that we wear to away games.  I want you to wear this jersey to our game over the weekend.  Here are tickets for you and your friends.  Maybe you even want to invite your sister, Summer."  Ok!  That's it!  I am getting back the girl.  I don't care how much this is against the bro code.  I hink I really like her. 

        "congrats you guys!  You seem to be a great couple!  Where was your first date at?" I ask them trying to be nice.

Peyton's POV

        Oh God.  What are we supposed to say to that?  We never even went on a date!  I look to Brandon with pleading eyes.  "Our first date was at Crush and since then I just thought it was something great to persue."  Brandon luckily answers.  I probably would have babled and made it known we aren't really dating.

        "So, Peyton, how are you dealing with all the poparatzzi?  It must be hard considering Brandon's dating record."  Oh crap!  I forgot how much the players got hounded by reporters!  Of course not as much as the pro players because there is a law or something.  I don't really remember just something my dad told my brothers when they went off to play college ball, but not football they played basketall much to my dad's disapointment.

        "Peyton!" 'Peyton!"  Luke called to me.  Oops must of dreamed off...

        "Yeah!  Oh right!  I'm doing fine since we never actually mentioned it yet.  The team was the first people we told."  I told him.

        "Oh. Ok."  He replies and then heads to the showers.

        "I'm serious about inviting your sister.  I can even get more tickets for the rest of your family if you want me too.  They might not be together though, since it is so late before the game."

        "Sure!  My dad will LOVE that!  This is his alma mater.  So he is always wanting to go to games, but the tickets are too expensive for him.  I can't promise anything with Summer though, because of all the fashion shows and stuff.  Why are you so persistant for her to go?  Does somebody have a crush?"  I ask him oinching his cheeks and he gets red all the way from his neck to top of his forehead.  OMG he must like her!  How do they know each other though?

        "We met at an autogragh signing for espn.  I was signing the autographs and she was reporting.  I asked Summer for her number and she never gave it to me just walked away."  He says sadly.  Awwe poor Brandon!

        "You know what?  I am going to help you get her!  You are helping me get Luke so I will help you get Summer!"  I say with determination.   "Thanks PeyPey."  PeyPey?  Really?  Whatever.