Mission Get Her Number

Ava Belongs To liviyt
Rose Belongs To RoseRomave
Millie Belongs To grace051
Allison Belongs To Sophie_Animates

Things To Know:
Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
N/N- Nick Name
H/C- Hair Color
E/C- Eye Color
F/C- Favorite Color
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-Laurance's POV-
I'm in my room in our house. I share it with Vylad, Dante, and Garroth. It's a two story house and we have our own rooms and bathrooms.
I'm pacing back and forth trying to figure out how to get Y/N's Number.
For some reason she was on my mind...
I didn't know why though.
"Sorry buddy not interested." Her words just rang through my head.
"I don't want to be known as one of the whores that went out with you." Why is it bugging me so much!?
I went over to Vylads room and heard he was on the phone. I didn't decide to go in but listen.
"So when do you want to meet for a marathon?" I heard him say.
"Hmm does Saturday work?" I heard a girl say.
"Ya that sounds great. I'll see ya later marathon buddy!" I heard him say and then I heard a laugh.
"I'll see ya to." then I heard no more talking.
I knocked on the door and I heard him say enter.
I walk in and he looks up at me.
"Hey Laurance! How ya doin?" He said.
"Hey I wanted to know if you can a um do me a favor?" I said and he looked at me.
"It depends on what the favor is?" He said.
"It's not a big favor at all it's just. Give me Y/N's Number?" I Said and he looked at me.
"Sorry buddy but that's a no." He said and I looked at him.
"Why not?" I Said and he looks at me like I'm stupid.
" The other guys have her phone number and she told us all not to give it to you." He said and I had my eyes widened.
"What?!?! Why do they have her number and I dont?" I said.
"She doesn't really like you Laurance. Let's just say that. She thinks you flirt with every girl you see and you get what you want." He said and I look at him bummed.
"I don't do that." I say and he looked at me.
"Fine. Maybe I do the first thing but I don't do the other one!" Does she really hate me?" I Said and he chuckles.
"You just didn't give off a good impression. Try talking to her one time.
Hey she's actually coming over on Daturday so we can watch a marathon so maybe after the shows you can talk to her." He said and I smile.
"Yea that sounds like a perfect idea! Thanks a lot Vylad!" I walk back to my room super happy.