Ultimate Song

DONT PLAY SONG YET!

Song:
1- Stressed Out
2-Heavydirtysoul
3-Lane Boy
4-Fairly Local
5-Hometown
6-Message Man
7-Tear In My Heart
8-Doubt
9-Not Today
10-We Don't Believe What's On TV
11-The Judge
12-Ride
13-Stressed Out
14-Goner
By:Phoenix's Heart ft. Arron Lycan, Gene Delarosa

Actually By:Twenty One Pilots
(This is an amazing Video By The Way, this chapter took a long time because I had to write the lyrics word for word)

Ava Belongs To liviyt
Rose Belongs To RoseRomave
Millie Belongs To grace051
Allison Belongs To Sophie_Animates

Things To Know:
Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
N/N- Nick Name
M/N- Moms Name
D/N- Dads Name
H/C- Hair Color
E/C- Eye Color
F/C- Favorite Color
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-Laurances POV-
I run into our house and luckily the guys are in the living room.
"Guys! I know what we can do for our next concert!" I said and they look at me.
"What's your idea Laurence?" Garroth says.
"Well this concert is our Three year anniversary and it should be special! I think we should do a medley!" I say and they look at me.
"Ok tell us the medley and what songs we are doing then?" Vylad says.
"We can do our whole Blurry Face album. It's one of our hit albums." I said and they nod.
"Yea but the songs are a lot so we need extra people." Dante says.
"Hmm I have an idea on who we can use." I say planning an idea.

-TimeSkip-
We make it to the house that the person we need is at. Dante already called Gene and he was in. We see him cleaning his car out in the front and we go towards him. He looks up and sees us.
"Oh uh hey guys! Aphs not here right now so-
"Where not here to see her we are here to see you Aaron." Vylad says and Aaron looks at us confused.
"Uhh why?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.
"Do you k is how to sing/Rap? And do you have stage fright?" Garroth says.
"I'm yes and no." He said.
"That's perfect! Aaron we need you in our concert." I say and his eyes go wide.
"What?!? Why me?!?" He asked.
"We are doing a huge thing for our three year anniversary concert so we wanted to do a medley of our Blurry Face album and we need two extra people to have six. We chose you to help." Dante says.
"I'll do it." He says smiling.
"Plus it would be a cool surprise for Aph." He says.
It would also be a good surprise for someone else... I don't think she ever listened to this album but this is probably her kind of taste in music.
"Ok we are rehearsing tomorrow. Meet us at our house." We say and leave.

-2 Weeks Later-
Tonight's the night. The night we became a band... the night where the greatest concert
we have ever had will happen. We are in Madison Square Gardens and the concerts sold out.
We gave Aphmau, Y/N, Ava, Rose, Allison, and Millie backstage passes and front row seats to the concert.

I would be lying if I was saying I wasn't nervous...

I felt a hand go on my shoulder and I turn and see Aaron.
"Hey Laurence. You ok?" He asks me and I nod.
"Yea I'm fine I'm just nervous. We have never done something like this ever and it's sold out an-
"We're gonna be ok. We were great during rehearsal. Plus Vylad's got the hardest of part," he says and I nod.
Vylad has to rap a song then change back to singing. It's one of the best parts though in my opinion.
The lights go black on the stage signaling that we have to go on. The place goes all dark and we go on with our microphones.
The lights turn on and all six of us are there standing.
"What's up everybody!" I say and everyone cheers.
"We are so proud to be here! On this day is the day where Phoenix's Heart first came alive Three years ago!" I say and the crowd cheers.
"We have something special! So who remembers our Blurry Face album?" Dante says. I saw millions of hands go up and cheering.
"Well we are doing something new and we spent a lot of time working on this. It was hard for only four people so I would like to welcom Aaron Lycan, and Gene Delarosa!" Garroth says and the two wave.
"Now let's get this party started!" I say.