Glad You Came

Don't Play Song Yet

Song: Glad You Came (Cover)
By: Pheonix's Heart
Cover By: Boyce Avenue
Really By: The Wanted

Ava Belongs To liviyt
Rose Belongs To RoseRomave
Millie Belongs To grace051
Allison Belongs To Sophie_Animates
Marie Belongs To BreadGennie

Things To Know:
Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
N/N- Nick Name
M/N- Moms Name
D/N- Dads Name
H/C- Hair Color
E/C- Eye Color
F/C- Favorite Color
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-Y/N's POV-
All of us where in a car all crammed up. And who I meant by all of us I meant me, Ava, Rose, Allison, Marie, Aphmau and Aaron.
We were going to a Pheonix's Heart Concert again.
This reminded me of the first time I ever went to one of their concerts.
I've come a long way haven't I?
I started from hating their music to singing music like theirs.
I just probably needed a new view of things and that's exactly what I did.
And I don't regret anything.
"We're here!" Said Ava as she opened the door and all of us piled out.
I stared up at the sign that read 'Staples Center' and smiled as I looked around at the L.A buildings.
People who noticed me and Aphmau ran up to us asking for pictures and I just smiled and waved to them and tried pushing through the crowd. Once I did I started walking to the building with everyone else and the guards let us through immediately. We started walking to our seats as I stared upon the basketball court that was turned into a concert stage.
( Fact: Staples center is where the L.A Lakers Play. They turn the court into a concert stage though.)
We went down to the front row facing the stage and started talking. Like always Allison packed some 'Water' which was always alcohol. She passed it all to us and we all started drinking.
We just don't feel like paying for expensive beer and stuff like that.

-TimeSkip-

The lights flickered indicating the concert was starting.
People started filling into there seats and people came who were around us came up and asked for pictures which I accepted.
The lights dimmed down and we all stared at the concert stage.
"Everyone welcome the one and only PHEONIX'S HEART!" Said the microphone guy as we everyone cheered. We saw the boys come to the stage and the cheers grew louder!
"Hey what's up guys! How are you all doing?" Laurance said as everyone responded with a good.
"How about we get this concert started?" Laurance said and everyone cheered.

-TimeSkip-
It was about the end of the concert and the lights turned off. After a minute they turned back on and it showed Laurbace with a acoustic guitar and other instruments the boys had.
"So this song is actually special to me. I made this song and we all practiced it. Y/N this song goes to you." He said as I stared at him as he looked over at me.

-Play Song-
[Laurance]
The sun goes down
The stars come out
And all that counts
Is here and now
My universe will never be the same
I'm glad you came

You cast a spell on me, spell on me
You hit me like the sky fell on me, fell on me
And I decided you look well on me, well on me
So let's go somewhere no-one else can see, you and me

Turn the lights out now
Now I'll take you by the hand
Hand you another drink
Drink it if you can
Can you spend a little time
Time is slipping away
Away from us so stay
Stay with me I can
Make you glad you came

The sun goes down
The stars come out
And all that counts
Is here and now

My universe will never be the same
I'm glad you came
I'm glad you came

You cast a spell on me, spell on me
You hit me like the sky fell on me, fell on me
And I decided you look well on me, well on me
So let's go somewhere no-one else can see, you and me
Turn the lights out now

I'll take you by the hand
Hand you another drink
So drink it if you can
Can we spend a little time
Time is slipping away
Away from us so stay
Stay with me I can
Make you glad you came

The sun goes down
The stars come out
And all that counts
Is here and now
My universe will never be the same
I'm glad you came
I'm glad you came

I'm glad you came

So glad you caaaaaame

I'm glad you came
I'm glad you came

The sun goes down
The stars come out
And all that counts
Is here and now
My universe will never be the same
I'm glad you came
I'm glad you came...

-End-

The song ended and everyone started cheering as my friends shook me.
"The songs about you!!!" Said Ava as everyone cheered. I just stood there staring at the stage. I was in shock and felt like crying. I was sure my eyes where watering at the song.

I smiled as he spoke through the microphone again

"Y/N. You have no idea how much I have been wanting to say this to you. I know that through the time we've known each other we had a few bumps in the road. I know I was a huge flirt in highschool. Heh hell I still am one. But that first time I gazed at you I knew you where special. I love you Y/N. Will you be my girlfriend?" He said and I smiled as I cuffed my hands over my mouth crying. I got off from my seat and ran to the stage and jumped on. I stared at him and he smiled the room was quiet till I heard...
"JUST FUCKING KISS ALREADY!" I heard the shouting of our friends yell. The whole crowd started cheering.
"KISS! KISS! KISS!" The whole crowd and Laurance dragged me towards him and we stared at eachother.
We went forwards to eachother and everything seemed to disappear.
Suddenly our lips connected and I closed my eyes as reality came back and we heard the sound of cheering.
We pulled apart and hugged eachother.
"Last time I kissed you was when I was drunk. This is more enjoyable." He said and I smiled and laughed.
"Your a big goof you know?" I said as we kissed again.