What Have You Done?!

Ava Belongs To liviyt
Rose Belongs To RoseRomave
Millie Belongs To grace051
Allison Belongs To Sophie_Animates
Marie Belongs To BreadGennie

Things To Know:
Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
N/N- Nick Name
M/N- Moms Name
D/N- Dads Name
H/C- Hair Color
E/C- Eye Color
F/C- Favorite Color
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-Laurance's POV-
I sit up from my bed as I heard a bang on my door. I get out of my bed and go over to my bedroom door and see Garroth, Dante, And Vylad here look at me with...glares?
"Laurance. What the hell?!" Garroth said and I have a questioning look at him.
"What are you guys talking about?" I said and Vylad took out his phone and showed me something.

      'LAURANCE ZVAHL'S EX SPEAKS OUT'
We have just been given some news that the lead singer of the band 'Pheonix's Heart' Laurance ZVAHL'S Ex-Girlfriend has spoken out that he has been allegedly Abusing her and cheating on her. She came to the studio yesterday and spoke to us about it and even showed us some bruises that where on her.:

The pictures that followed where bruises on her arms, legs, and especially on her neck. I think everyone would know what those bruises on her neck are but I guess not.
"I didn't hurt her. I just broke up with her yesterday because SHE was cheating on me." I said looking back up at them.
"Laurance this is affecting our bands name. It's all over the news." Dante said.
Wait a minute....
"You Think You Can Get Rid Of Me?!" She lied! She probably did those bruises herself! I grab my phone and I click on her contact that I haven't deleted yet. I put her on speaker and waited for her to answer.
"Hello?"
"What have you done?!" I yelled through the phone.
"Like I said Laurance. You really thought you could just do that to me? Hah! Think twice. Goodbye to your fame." She said and hung up. My eyes widened as well as the others.
"She- She can't just do that!" Garroth said.
"She's got the Media all in the palm of her hands... we're ruined..." Vylad Said.
"She's insane...." Dante said. I sigh and I grab my jeans and put them on along with a shirt as well. I also grabbed my car keys and walk out my bedroom door to downstairs.
"Where are you going?" I heard them all say at the same time.
"I'm going to a bar. I'll be back later." I said.
"But you just woke up?" Vylad Said.
"So? I'll be fine..." I said and walked out the door.